Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Davinson was fine when he arrived and Vertonghen was his partner or he was the middle of a 3. Vertonghen’s decline and exit impacted him massively I feel.

Romero has a lot of Jan traits and I’d much rather Dier was sold first.
To me Sanchez has picked up a lot of Dier’s faults but he hasn’t raced into the stands yet

Can't see him going.

We are still light at CB. If Tanganga goes on loan we are setting ourselves up really poorly for the season.

Dier, Romero, Sanchez and Tanganga with another CB isn't very good tbh.

I'm disappointed with how this has been handled. I'm even getting to the point where I want to see TJ Eyoma involved now. Tanganga was poor against Chelsea the other day, if an injury happens to our starting CBs we are fucked.

We desperately need a left footed CB. It needs to be our priority signing IMO.

We can't afford to ship 2 goals per game as we won't be scoring as many the other end without Kane. Our success this season will be determined by our defensive foundation. Currently that's setup for failure.

I've seen way too much bad play from him to think he can become what we thought we were buying, but I'd have him as Romero's partner for the year before I'd have Conor Coady.

Very good performance yesterday. Some of his passes were Toby-like

If we need him out to recycle 30m to fund our next 50m player, we shall sell him.

If we have the holding power to keep him as a squad player, then we should.

Great game (as did Dier). I am certainly not convinced on either of them long term but maybe not camping our entire side in our penalty box all season might have a positive effect on our centrebacks.

I still go back to his first season here under Pochettino when Toby got injured and he stepped in as a 21 year old with very little problem and think there could be a player in there.

He’ll probably never be great on the ball, but I’m very good with him as our third CB.

Hell of a game by Dav. I’m always shocked at how people gave up on him. The man had replaced Toby in Poch’s team and then with Jose he regressed. Big shock because just about everyone regressed under that clown. This man has the tools to be a top CB.

Back
Top Bottom