DeAndre Yedlin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whaddya trying to say?

article-2415501-1BB2267B000005DC-474_306x455.jpg
Couldn't agree more man, kyle needs some collar stays for sure

??? Defoe has been fantastic for Toronto.

Dempsey has 9 goals and 2 assists in 12 games and Defoe has 11 goals and 2 assists in 14.

Quite the landslide.

Defoe 15 games 11 goals / 2 assists
Dempsey 12 games 9 goals / 3 assists and Sounders top of the table

The "landslide" comment ? I see your point fo sho

Defoe 15 games 11 goals / 2 assists
Dempsey 12 games 9 goals / 3 assists and Sounders top of the table

The "landslide" comment ? I see your point fo sho

Sounders are a much better team though... plus Dempsey had a half season last year to adjust. Defoe got off the plane and has been banging in close to a goal a game.

Both are ballin. Throw Keane in there and ex-Spurs are runnin' shit in the MLS.

So your advice to young footballers would be to go to clubs where they have to hope for an injury to get a sniff of the first XI? There are better situations out there for his development, and the fact that that's true is good for Spurs.

Worked out well enough for Davies.

2mil.....yes thats a steal.

Do think we have an issue right now with a lack of english players though.
The lack of english players is due to the quality of england and how bad the market is for them. Unless they are homegrown, you are better off buying a similar caliber player for way less ie Shaw vs. Davies.

The lack of english players is due to the quality of england and how bad the market is for them. Unless they are homegrown, you are better off buying a similar caliber player for way less ie Shaw vs. Davies.

Oh, I am talking purely in terms of the the quota that needs to be filled.

Walker, Rose, Townsend, Lennon, Fryers, Mason, Carroll, Dawson, Naughton

Thats 9 players but half of them could move away on loan/transfer.

Back
Top Bottom