Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am a swedish Spurs fan and have been following Spurs for 25 years and i am overjoyed that we finally have a swedish player in Spurs that is also playing very well and is liked by the fans Kulu has become my new fave player.
The only swedish player that has played for Spurs before i think is Edman who only played one year if i remember correctly.
I also enjoy going to Swedens home games much more now that there is a Spurs player i can watch when i was at last game there were some fans singing gimme gimme a ginger from Sweden.. :)
I live and have grown up very close to where Kulu grew up that makes it even sweeter

Man of the match for me today, absolutely worked his bollocks off as an outlet up front when we went down to ten.

Unlucky not to have an assist and a goal in the first half.

I am a swedish Spurs fan and have been following Spurs for 25 years and i am overjoyed that we finally have a swedish player in Spurs that is also playing very well and is liked by the fans Kulu has become my new fave player.
The only swedish player that has played for Spurs before i think is Edman who only played one year if i remember correctly.
I also enjoy going to Swedens home games much more now that there is a Spurs player i can watch when i was at last game there were some fans singing gimme gimme a ginger from Sweden.. :)
I live and have grown up very close to where Kulu grew up that makes it even sweeter

Welcome, thank you for Ikea

6432d3af9a4268dab0588bb034ed5cf8.jpeg

Increasingly clear to me that he’s most irreplaceable player considering we have no one else with his skillset. Creativity is night and day when he plays and doesn’t.

If Luis Diaz is your first choice signing, a fast, right-footed goalscoring wide player.

Then how is a slow, left-footed, non scoring, central player your next option?

This signing smacks of getting a lad in because he was available and cheap. No real strategy or thought behind it other than that.

Last edited:
Dejan was just interviewed by Swedish TV and when asked if he was surprised about starting he responded with "Nah, when I joined I looked at the schedule and told myself that I'd earn my first start by the time of the City game. And here I am".

Love it.

The thing I loved hearing when we were near signing Kulusevski was how competitive he was and how seriously he takes football.

I think as I've watched Spurs over the years, I've begun to see the value of that much more than just pure talent and skill.

You look at what a guy like Kane has done with pretty minimal god-given talent and you realize there's so much more to football than size, pace, natural ability.

Our best teams under Pochettino were competitive as fuck and you could see they really gave a shit and hated losing. Walker, Vertonghen, Rose, Kane, Dembele, Wanyama, Dele, Toby, Dier, Son, Kane, etc. Effort, drive, intensity was never the issue.

Unfortunately a lot of those guys were replaced with lads who can't seem bothered as highlighted most ignominiously by Ndombele and Lo Celso.

Kulusevski, Romero, and Bentancur has been a welcome return to players that seem to leave it all on the pitch. I don't think any of them are technically better than Ndombele or Lo Celso, but the difference in application and mentality is so stark.

The sooner the mortals realise that Spurs have birthed a ginger demi-god, the one who will rule the PL in seasons to follow, the greater their spirits will shine in Valhalla.

Looks to have had some performance for Sweden last night. So much credit to himself and Conte's staff for getting him to this level after stagnating at Juve. Biggest surprise to me since he's joined us is his physical strength.. there's players bouncing off him in the comp above. Really does look like we've signed a gem.

Back
Top Bottom