ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bIC3vfo.jpg

My MOTM - Son.
This cannot be tolerated.
I am emailing the club and demanding strip searches.

Great result. Great team selection and subs by Nuno but what the feck did he say at HT?
Half our side went on strike early second half.
We obviously had better players and a better team but I was disappointed by Gil, GLC and Doc.
Gil was too cocky, GLC -I want more from him and the diving pissed me off.
Doc is normally solid but his passing was off today. Luckily no mistakes.
Their goal I can't put down to anybody just a great strike.
This is satire right?

bIC3vfo.jpg

My MOTM - Son.
Wow, that looks absolutely appetizing. IDK if it's the monochromatic aspect (always appealing in cuisine), the semi-gelatinous-soft-chew for OAP ease, or the boxy convenience that's doing for me. How much does DL charge for that particular delicacy?

Just got home. We were pathetic until Nuno made the first 3 subs - Son was FLYING tonight. Moura, good, Kane was a class above. But let's face it, the opposition was not talented.

I'll keep saying it - Dele should never put a foot on the pitch again. He was APPALLING.

Skipp - excellent. Winks was Winks. Rodon was okay, as was Romero. Gio was good (nice goal). Gil was a bit ineffective, but energetic. N'dombele was wearing a nice hat.

We had some fun where I was sitting. A group of nice traveller types objected to the good folk next to them discussing Tony Blair/politics and hands round necks ensued, resulting in several people being ejected from the stadium lol. As it was during the 1st half, it was more interesting than the football. I felt very at home - it was just like being on here most days. :)

Anyway Spurs have put me in a very good mood and I am not gonna let a few experts on here put me out of that mood.
So goodnight and sleep well all true Spurs fans.
And all trolls and WUMs may you piss your beds..

Wow, that looks absolutely appetizing. IDK if it's the monochromatic aspect (always appealing in cuisine), the semi-gelatinous-soft-chew for OAP ease, or the boxy convenience that's doing for me. How much does DL charge for that particular delicacy?
Sainsbury's, actually, old chap. Smuggled it in. Keep up ffs.

Anyway Spurs have put me in a very good mood and I am not gonna let a few experts on here put me out of that mood.
So goodnight and sleep well all true Spurs fans.
And all trolls and WUMs may you piss your beds..
You’re easily pleased if that put you in a good mood

But sleep well and dream of Doc rampaging down the wing and firing in pinpoint crosses!

lol 😆

Forgot to mention Doherty in my match report. We should loan him to Mura - he'd fit in well. Reguilon was disappointing again, too. Finally, Gollini had nothing to do and he did it very well.

Back
Top Bottom