ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everyone knows Kane is a flat track bully

Even those that don't rate him as high as some others in here like myself knows he will score against inferior opposition

He's one of the most consistent flat trackers out there
lane kiffin roll GIF

Forgot to mention Doherty in my match report. We should loan him to Mura - he'd fit in well. Reguilon was disappointing again, too. Finally, Gollini had nothing to do and he did it very well.

I doubt they would take him even if we offered to cover his wages and add a couple of million to sweeten the pot.

Well, I quite enjoyed the game. Glad we won by a decent margin and Kane has found his scoring boots again. Let's hope he keeps them on for the rest of the season. I still can't bring myself to sing 'one of our own' though.

Well, I quite enjoyed the game. Glad we won by a decent margin and Kane has found his scoring boots again. Let's hope he keeps them on for the rest of the season. I still can't bring myself to sing 'one of our own' though.
I sang, 'We've got him on loan'. Bloke in front of me said he preferred it. I won't sing the other one.

To be honest, the singing atmos was really, really poor.

I sang, 'We've got him on loan'. Bloke in front of me said he preferred it. I won't sing the other one.

To be honest, the singing atmos was really, really poor.
There was never going to be much singing. Lots of families and people out to enjoy themselves though. I honestly think the atmosphere was excellent and possibly way better than the playing staff deserve. The fact that thousands applauded and cheered all the players out and there was no real negativity around, with nothing but the most inept bunch of random peasants to play against in a tournament that almost does shame to our name, is all positive for me. Everyone warming up got a warm reception too.

I almost felt quite emotional seeing all the kids around, excited to be in the ground, not bothered by the thousands of empty seats, the embarrassing opposition, the third rate (at best) tournament, the misery of recent results… why do we put those we love the most through a process and ritual that is likely to bring decades of misery into their lives?

Yep, had a great day till I got on the train at st Pancs full of spammers being happy!
Something I never thought I'd ever witness?

Doherty's consistency has him rightfully pocketing his hard earned wages. Be interesting to see where his career takes him in a few years. Possible contract extension from the Spurs brains trust or?

Doherty's consistency has him rightfully pocketing his hard earned wages. Be interesting to see where his career takes him in a few years. Possible contract extension from the Spurs brains trust or?
Christ he's just so hopeless but definitely consistent

I recall in the first half (around 40mins) he had a great chance and loads of time to pick out a cross but ended up cutting inside, tried a jink, and bundled straight into the defender!

And that missed sitter of a header :mourfacepalm:

Quite simply the most gormless player I can remember

Christ he's just so hopeless but definitely consistent

I recall in the first half (around 40mins) he had a great chance and loads of time to pick out a cross but ended up cutting inside, tried a jink, and bundled straight into the defender!

And that missed sitter of a header :mourfacepalm:

Quite simply the most gormless player I can remember
It's not like he's playing for free, unbelievable that he's found himself in this position. I'm sure he's a decent person, but from what he's shown i couldn't imagine him succeeding in the Thailand League. No disrespects to the Thai League.

Back
Top Bottom