Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Being biased towards Tottenham when watching a game is in no way related to simply pretending players had a good game. There is no game of football involving Tottenham that I will be unbiased in watching, doesn't mean I will forever be under the impression that Harry Winks is the second coming of Pirlo.

Also, it's hilarious to see you claiming to be unbiased whilst completely dismissing the fact that Lucas had a positive impact on the result of the game against Leeds.

THIS. He's about 2000 kisses deep in that thread alone.

Being biased towards Tottenham when watching a game is in no way related to simply pretending players had a good game. There is no game of football involving Tottenham that I will be unbiased in watching, doesn't mean I will forever be under the impression that Harry Winks is the second coming of Pirlo.

Also, it's hilarious to see you claiming to be unbiased whilst completely dismissing the fact that Lucas had a positive impact on the result of the game against Leeds.

It is very easy to be unbiased when evaluating Spurs players while watching the game, it is why many fans can see that the squad isn't good enough and that players like Dier, Wanks, Davies, Dele all suck and need to go.

If you can't do that its too bad but trying to pretend that fans can't watch their team without having to think every player is super awesome every time is a reflection on your own stupidity and nothing else.

And the fact was Lucas sucked in that game.

LOL

Says the man that refuses to acknowledge the slightest positive contribution from any player on his shit list.

........Absolute bullshit!

I don't have a shit list and I will acknowledge any positive contributions from any player, I just won't make shit up because the player wears a Spurs shirt.

It is very easy to be unbiased when evaluating Spurs players while watching the game, it is why many fans can see that the squad isn't good enough and that players like Dier, Wanks, Davies, Dele all suck and need to go.

If you can't do that its too bad but trying to pretend that fans can't watch their team without having to think every player is super awesome every time is a reflection on your own stupidity and nothing else.

And the fact was Lucas sucked in that game.
You didn't say that though, you claimed to watch the game with an unbiased view...

A fan can't do that, if you meant something else and just wrote it in a stupid way then feel free to admit it, otherwise we can just continue to assume you're not a Spurs fan and watch all Spurs games from your superior seat of impartiality.

I don't have a shit list and I will acknowledge any positive contributions from any player, I just won't make shit up because the player wears a Spurs shirt.
So you'll admit Lucas got an assist for the equaliser and won the freekick that lead to the winner then? Or will you say his pass to Hojbjerg was flukey and the freekick shouldn't have been a foul anyway?

Will go a good way to establishing your lack of bias, and bear in mind it is still possible to make a positive contribution when not playing all that well.

You didn't say that though, you claimed to watch the game with an unbiased view...

A fan can't do that, if you meant something else and just wrote it in a stupid way then feel free to admit it, otherwise we can just continue to assume you're not a Spurs fan and watch all Spurs games from your superior seat of impartiality.

No I wrote it the correct way, you just struggle with understanding. No need for me to admit you struggle you are showing here with your posts.

So you'll admit Lucas got an assist for the equaliser and won the freekick that lead to the winner then? Or will you say his pass to Hojbjerg was flukey and the freekick shouldn't have been a foul anyway?

Will go a good way to establishing your lack of bias, and bear in mind it is still possible to make a positive contribution when not playing all that well.

Lucas got the assist but it was from a quality pass or play from him. The free kick was a very iffy call on a play which he lost the ball and posed no threat at all.

Nothing positive or quality about either play.

No I wrote it the correct way, you just struggle with understanding. No need for me to admit you struggle you are showing here with your posts.
If you wrote it in the correct way then it's a pretty blatant admission that you're not a fan, viewing a game unbiased is directly contradictory to supporting a team. You've later amended the statement to being unbiased when evaluating player performance, so I'm not sure why you struggle to admit that you worded it poorly, unless you intended those as two entirely separate statements.
Lucas got the assist but it was from a quality pass or play from him. The free kick was a very iffy call on a play which he lost the ball and posed no threat at all.

Nothing positive or quality about either play.
I didn't suggest anything about the quality, having to tag that on to your response just highlights that you're not as unbiased as you like to profess.

If you wrote it in the correct way then it's a pretty blatant admission that you're not a fan, viewing a game unbiased is directly contradictory to supporting a team. You've later amended the statement to being unbiased when evaluating player performance, so I'm not sure why you struggle to admit that you worded it poorly, unless you intended those as two entirely separate statements.

It actually isn't an admission of that at all but it is always funny how losers on here try so hard to determine who is or isn't fan based on knowing absolutely nothing about that person. It is an odd obsession that some folks on TFC have that I have never seen anywhere else in sports.

But again it is irrelevant anyways as my comment says nothing about my or any one else's support or fandom at all.

I am sorry you are struggling so much to understand the concept and have to take such moronic leaps to try and make a silly point.

I didn't suggest anything about the quality, having to tag that on to your response just highlights that you're not as unbiased as you like to profess.

Nope wrong again which isn't a surpise.

It actually isn't an admission of that at all but it is always funny how losers on here try so hard to determine who is or isn't fan based on knowing absolutely nothing about that person. It is an odd obsession that some folks on TFC have that I have never seen anywhere else in sports.

But again it is irrelevant anyways as my comment says nothing about my or any one else's support or fandom at all.

I am sorry you are struggling so much to understand the concept and have to take such moronic leaps to try and make a silly point.

Did you watch the game unbiased or not?

If you did then you're not a fan, surely you can see that? You cannot support a participant and be unbiased.

If you weren't unbiased, then you worded the first statement in question poorly and didn't actually mean that you were an unbiased viewer.

I thought he's was our MoM. was solid against Leeds and was probably our most progressive passer.

He needs to be more consistent. But there is something about Dier I've always liked.(pretty sure il get roasted for saying it)

Did you watch the game unbiased or not?

If you did then you're not a fan, surely you can see that? You cannot support a participant and be unbiased.

If you weren't unbiased, then you worded the first statement in question poorly and didn't actually mean that you were an unbiased viewer.

When judging the players yes I watched unbiased. That was what the whole discussion was about, sorry that is too hard for you to follow.

When judging the players yes I watched unbiased. That was what the whole discussion was about, sorry that is too hard for you to follow.
Well, you're first comment stated that you viewed the game unbiased, which is when I asked how a Spurs fan can be unbiased when watching Spurs, you added the part about being unbiased when evaluating the players after that, surely a man of your intellect can follow that simple chain, and understand why the first statement would raise the question.

I'd stick to the curling forums in future, if I were you.....

It matters not what you are like in real life...... The fact that you express nor suggest the slightest warmth toward this club whilst you're here speaks volumes and is what you shall be judged upon whether you're (however unlikely) a bundle of joy elsewhere....

If I go down the pub and act like a miserable cunt all night then people with think of me on that basis; regardless of whether I whistle happy songs to myself when no-one else is around.

Such a completely dis-likeable individual. :avbnaa:

Well, you're first comment stated that you viewed the game unbiased, which is when I asked how a Spurs fan can be unbiased when watching Spurs, you added the part about being unbiased when evaluating the players after that, surely a man of your intellect can follow that simple chain, and understand why the first statement would raise the question.

In my first statement I was talking about evaluating players, if that is too much for you I am sorry.

I don't need to spell every little thing out in every post just because you struggle. The context was clear sorry you missed it in some sort of weird attempt to push a silly narrative that I am not a Spurs supporter.

I thought he's was our MoM. was solid against Leeds and was probably our most progressive passer.

He needs to be more consistent. But there is something about Dier I've always liked.(pretty sure il get roasted for saying it)

Not roasted..... Iggy-pops isn't that actively promiscuous, but he'll defo blow you a kiss or two, the fruity little flirt.

:gio:

Back
Top Bottom