Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely fucking pony player. Stealing a living as pro
He was pivotal in Conte's first season here (so much so that he got an England call back), where scum bottled it and we got into the Champions League. He was just limited physically, so he couldn't adapt to Ange's high line. Best of luck to him.

View: https://twitter.com/Plettigoal/status/1745381047544524906

What a good dude, even shakes hands with the cameramen.

Good luck to him, magnificent servant to the club. No doubt he's been shit the last couple years but was great under Poch and had a brief resurgence under Conte. Always played with his heart on his sleeve, great attitude, the comments Dele made in his interview about him and even this season when he's been cast aside there haven't really been any reports of him kicking up a fuss. Great move to him to be with Harry, would love for them to win the CL together and do Woolwich along the way.

Epic warrior!
I really hope he become a huge hit at Bayern and regain his England spot.

0_Eric-Dier.jpg

Obviously a very divisive figure on this forum.

He’s been found to not be able to adapt to Ange’s philosophy and that’s fair enough. I think he performed adequately for Jose and Conte under severe pressure due to their style of play.

But he’s always seemed to be a top man, always seemed to try his best. Hopefully this move works for him. I wish him all the best.

He was a loyal and committed servant of our club and as much should be treated with respect on his exit.

Always professional and at times a key component of Poch’s midfield. Battle of the Bridge and wiping out Hazard a highlight for me!

Struggled post-illness and unfortunately always had a clanger in his locker at CB.

Like Hugo probably stayed a season or two too long, but his contribution to this great club should not be forgotten.

Good luck in Germany Eric!

From scoring a winner against West Ham on his debut to offering Fabregas out. To shushing the Scum in their own backyard to wiping out Sergio Ramos.

It's been a pleasure Eric.

Back
Top Bottom