Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never binned, never ignored. Never carded or warned.

One may be incoming now for excessive smugness mind

giphy.gif

Me neither. You can be a cunt it seems, just don't fucking antagonise people.

That's prob 3 transfer windows. 60 mil in each. Not a huge outlay in todays terms

It isn't that bad in net terms.....

Apparently City average about 100m net per year these days. Meanwhile Klopp has apparently averaged 30m net since he got there.

Again; it's about smart successful recruitment as much as anything else.

Early days yet, but as I think about the group he brought in in the summer, I don't think there's been an invisible performance out of any of them. Good mentalities, impose themselves on the game. Conte has the same attitude.

Gil needs some time in the weight room, Romero needs to behave himself, but the right personality is a place to start.

We need quality now. Technical ability with the ball.

The invisible players are the ones we didn't buy.

No RWer, no back-up striker, no AM.

We have Kane and Son going through bad patches right now and zero chance for anyone else, in the starting 11 or bench to score a goal.

If he can't get Levy to spend on players we desperately need then he is not very good at his job.

Gil may be good for the future but if we were limited in funds then we needed a winger than can play and score now much more than Gil.
Well if convincing Levy and Lewis to part with money is a performance indicator for our DoFs, we’ll never have a good one.

He's got to go and earn his money in January and the summer. We need 6 players over the two windows to go into the first team (2 or 3 in January, 3 or 4 in the summer). The players they replace in the first team will then drop down to being squad players (Dier, Davies, Emerson, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Lucas - gives us decent depth). Keep Tanganga as a backup player. If we can sign another player to replace Gollini, we should.

The players outside of this group (Dele et al.) need to be sold/loaned/bought out and released. Get them gone.

He's got to go and earn his money in January and the summer. We need 6 players over the two windows to go into the first team (2 or 3 in January, 3 or 4 in the summer). The players they replace in the first team will then drop down to being squad players (Dier, Davies, Emerson, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Lucas - gives us decent depth). Keep Tanganga as a backup player. If we can sign another player to replace Gollini, we should.

The players outside of this group (Dele et al.) need to be sold/loaned/bought out and released. Get them gone.
Thanks, Captain Obvious

If there is some substance to these charges it would be an nice and easy way to get away from what is clearly a shit DOF.

Could finally be a bit of luck for us, although knowing Levy he won't care and will keep this loser around anyways.
Agreed - he was part of a truly shambolic transfer window

I'm sure there was a reason why we couldn't buy him directly from Juventus. But Atlanta could for 13.5M and then we pay 47M

That's a fucking hell of a mark-up.

Somebody or persons did very well out of that i guarantee you.

I'm sure there was a reason why we couldn't buy him directly from Juventus. But Atlanta could for 13.5M and then we pay 47M

That's a fucking hell of a mark-up.

Somebody or persons did very well out of that i guarantee you.
Ndombele and Lo Celso also had huge mark-ups - when sold to Spurs - just 1 year after their clubs had bought them...

Last edited:
But we simply don’t sell players, for profit or a loss. It’s completely stopped other than the odd outlier

I’m not against using our brand to buy players to flip, as long as it’s complemented by premium players as well. I would allocate a £30M annual budget to do exactly that from the championship - pick up some HG players on low wages and see if any stick. Damn sight easier to move on the N’nobodies from
France

Some one started getting greedy and that's why signings (and academy players) aren't selling.
:levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom