Final home game of the season vs Southampton. 08 May, 1330KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SchmoodSpur2013 SchmoodSpur2013

2-0 today, Clinton hat trick, party atmosphere all round!

COYS

giphy.gif

Summer is coming, sun is shining, Spurs are 2nd after a magic season, crowd is having a good time..

Yet every little mistake is causing an uproar, with profanities thrown at Spurs players by the same negativity-gang on here, game after game. The very same players who have given us this great season.

Pathetic!

I know I'll get a slagging for this but regardless of the result, I had a great day. Enjoyed the atmosphere and it was nice to stay behind for the send off.

I'm a bit hoarse!

Hope city can help us as we've run out of steam a bit but I fully believe we deserve second over the season

All round that was PROPER SHIT today.
From the display on the pitch, to the cunt in the Park Lane who decided to turn on his own...
To the can't trust Man City to be good when you need them to... or ArseAnal to he shit when it matters.

We're doing/have done what we all thought and hoped Leicester would... and choke at the final hurdle when it REALLY matters...
And that's why we're not Champions... but are STILL looking over our shoulder at THOSE cunts in 3rd when we shoulda been out of sight by now.

Im putting it dowm to youth snd inexperience... which hooefuliy will change in the coming seasons...
But right now, we really don't know how to win the big occasion do we...?

i agree players are not fans and should not really be fans... They are professionals. Which is the reason I am fucked off over the downing of tools yesterday and the piss poor reaction to WBA and Chelsea fight backs. If your professional then in one of them games you hold out for three points. If your not professionals and fans then your still battling to finish as high as you can, either way the current run is hard to excuse.

It's 'cos the players 'played like fans' against Chelsea... and lost their discipline... as many fans WOULD do if asked to represent the club against THAT Nazi filth... I guess we just hoped they could carry on that DESIRE - in addition to their undoubted QUALITY - to do the job last Sunday. We couldn't.

I don't want our season to be defined by finishing above the scum, but not do I want to carry that burden for yet another year. I've had enough of it and Wenger too !

I'm hoping our season will be defined by us finishing RUNNERS UP IN THE LEAGUE...
whoever happens to finish below us is an irrelevance... or at least should be !
(It isn't of course!)

Last edited:
We win and we finish 2nd. That's the motivation. Finish as high as possible and looking to the next thing which is to break our high points record.

So Merson, Lawro, Redknapp and co. have all predicted a draw.

Let's fucking win this one and finish the season in style. I don't think I can handle it going down to the wire on the last day with Townsend roaming about on that right flank.

It might just be the sunshine and beer... but I'm rating WAY more of these posts "FUNNY" than I normally would....

LOVE YOU ALL....
see y'all in The Brickies or The Park Lane later... whichever comes first!!

COME ON YOOOOOOOU SPUUUUURS!

Back
Top Bottom