Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mane was never going to be bench - LMFAO

Son came the year before btw
Lads leave Arcspace alone! he's the only one of us who truly knows what's going on in the boardrooms of these transfers and has inside knowledge that these players wanted to come to us over other top teams!

he's also the only person on this forum to crack the code that some of us are paid by levy ( A man NOTORIOUS tight with money according to Arcspace) to keep promoting levy on this forum cause that both makes sense and matters a lot to Levy. Levy told me I have to counter Arcspace's logical erudite and well thought out posts.

Lads leave Arcspace alone! he's the only one of us who truly knows what's going on in the boardrooms of these transfers and has inside knowledge that these players wanted to come to us over other top teams!

he's also the only person on this forum to crack the code that some of us are paid by levy ( A man NOTORIOUS tight with money according to Arcspace) to keep promoting levy on this forum cause that both makes sense and matters a lot to Levy. Levy told me I have to counter Arcspace's logical erudite and well thought out posts.

BRUTAL!!!!

Got it....

So you wanted to sign Mane as a backup for Dembele to sit on our bench instead of Sissoko?

Had we signed Mane in 2016, he would have wanted to start as a left sided forward. We had just signed Son for this exact position. Mane wasn't going to come and sit on the bench when he could walk straight into the Liverpool team.

Sissoko was signed as an attacking player, we didn’t play him as a defensive player for a few years. Mane, Son, Dele, Kane, Eriksen probably would have fired us to the title. The biggest issue we had under Poch was having an elite first 11 and a few subs. We needed more options, we needed to be able to rotate, we needed players to come off the bench and influence the game.

I’d love to move on from him in January. Don’t care about the fee, just want us to part ways. He’s done stuff all for us. What good is a creative play maker that never plays for his club.

He's not even that creative. He's an over-hyped player that's decent on his day. I don't care what he does and doesn't do for Argentina.

Shouldn't we wait until Conte has worked with him. We can all see the difference in players like Davies etc.

Seems a bit off some of the name calling imo
I thought he was a player Conte would like to work with. Seems like somebody who can follow instructions which this manager will like.

But if he doesn't want to be here and doesn't fancy this league, which appears to be the case, get him out ASAP. Nothing worse than players hanging around the squad who aren't really interested in playing for the club.

Back
Top Bottom