Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s either comic or tragic depending on your viewpoint. When this guy turns to shit, the same people lauding him now will be saying we knew he was never good enough, why didn’t we get rid of him?
The revisionism from some on this thread is laughable.
Bri. I dunno if he made the same impression on you as he did myself in the first 4 months

He was one of our best players and I was double keen for us to sign him

When he signed … that was it. Shite … like a different player
And it gave me the prick because I’d sort of championed him and I felt royally mugged off

But. If Ánge has got inside his head. He was a super busy. Technical. Made play in the final 3rd broke lines. (Still couldn’t shoot for shit). But he was very good …. I would 100 have that player back

The other lo soso you’re right. Can do one

But it’s not complete revisionism because I remember it …. For all the wrong reasons

Um... when was this picture taken??

DtGRQslWwAA80c_.jpg:large

:mourshock::mourcheeks::mourweird::mourwhat:
Is that a real picture or has someone put Lamelas face on his Mrs , or is that actually Lamela and all the stories about the sex change are actually real! :sonmask::andros::lamelaaghh:

I wasn't going to pretend I know his family tree or what relatives he has but yes, it seems more likely that it's a sister.

THIS is his sister.......

178451176_2194190630717331_8787931374705703356_n.jpg

The eventual newborn was more than a bit disconcerting though:

images

FWIW, I think his sister also used to play guitar for Alice Cooper & 90s UK rockers The Almighty:

e46a637ca96d4d576e1fbb3dd47c89fa.jpg

Last edited:
was hoping for one of ndom or gio to finally come good and it looks to be gio. he really does look like he has a point to prove. thats a lovely little bonus for us to have.

sell the fat waster and invest

Don't think that's true in any area but dribbling.

Ndombele can also shoot, score and play a lovely pass from the #10 position.

What does GLC do better?

A very occasional slide tackle that is 50/50 to be a foul or not.

What else?

Ndombele can also shoot, score and play a lovely pass from the #10 position.

What does GLC do better?

A very occasional slide tackle that is 50/50 to be a foul or not.

What else?
Lo Celso is a much better passer.

Ndombele might have the edge in shooting, but it's minimal.

Back
Top Bottom