Have we re-signed Christian Eriksen yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've still got time for him. Can't really explain it, I just like AVB. Just don't think he possesses the personality to be a football manager...in another life (or maybe later in this one) might have made a bang-up DoF of similar. Still maintain the biggest difference between him and Poch was Poch was able to get the squad to buy-in which gave him the time to set the defencive style before opening the attack. AVB just inspired revolt, just as he did at Chelsea.
The best thing about AVB was when the twitter user @avb used to reply in musical lyrics to our fans who would get on her feed to abuse football AVB after a bad result. Apparently it still happens but Marseille have invited her to become a fan. We just abused her....

If he was so happy then he shouldn't have left in the first place and he shouldn't have pulled out of so many tackles.
Sounds like you're coming at this from a position where bridges are burnt rather than whether or not the player has something to offer.

I think he'd fill a creative void for a short period as cover for Ndombele, whilst money is tight due to the current climate and so it's a deal that could make sense

The best thing about AVB was when the twitter user @avb used to reply in musical lyrics to our fans who would get on her feed to abuse football AVB after a bad result. Apparently it still happens but Marseille have invited her to become a fan. We just abused her....

Bless her.

Think we should re-sign him for the laugh. It's not like it's my money or anything otherwise I'd be looking at players who aren't past their best. He can sit on the subs bench next to Bale and we can wistfully recall the good old days (I know Eriksen and Bale never played together).

To be fair he does know Kane's game inside out and the Premier League so him coming back does have some merit.

Better than the fraud Lamela, the crock GLC, Wanks and SissoGoat
200.gif

I don’t want eriksen, but if we are getting him in loan and have no intention of signing anyone else this window then I will take him.

If it moves Tanguy back in to a deeper role and gives us some more creativity for the second half of the season then why not?

People forget that in his last 18 months here he had winks and sissoko behind him, he was never going to hit the same numbers as before. Now we have Tanguy (our dembele) and Hojberg (our Wanyama) he could possibly hit that form he had before.

Tanguy isn’t even a creative 10 we need to stop playing him there.

I want sabitzer, but I can’t see us paying up this window so I would take eriksen back with open arms rather than get nothing.

He was great for us.

In 2018.

Anyone clamouring for Eriksen back must be the ones who want to give Dele a chance in the starting 11.
I'm one who wants to give Dele a chance in the starting 11, and no way in hell would I take Eriksen back (just look at my posts on his player thread). One of the players I dislike the most because of the way he left and then that interview about going to Inter to win trophies. Fuck him.

I don't know why the media are bleating about this being a "Stunning Move" and a great coup for Spurs.

It makes zero sense to me other than to warm the bench...... But we've already got plenty of them already.

The only person this would be a stunning move for is Eriksen himself and it would be a complete get out of jail free card for him.

Back
Top Bottom