Home to Bournemouth - 20th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No mention of Dier - imagine he's in.

He is tough as nails no worries with him

Dier after Dortmund:

"I'm not tired, I'm enjoying it! I don't think there's any excuse to be tired. All I do is play football every day. I'm not doing anything else so there's no reason for me to be tired. I'm enjoying every minute of it. You only play football for 10 years -- there's no point being tired for some of that.

"We're all young and we're all competitive and we work extremely hard on the training pitch to be as fit as possible and to prove it every weekend."

Poch has rested him recently.
1 game.

They are professional footballers who do NOTHING but play football, work on their fitness and look after their diets. If they were unfit or tired, I'd be worried to be honest and would question our dietitians and coaches.

1 game.

They are professional footballers who do NOTHING but play football, work on their fitness and look after their diets. If they were unfit or tired, I'd be worried to be honest and would question our dietitians and coaches.

They are human so can suffer fatigue. Fact. Also can be injured and playing can aggrievate the issue.

Strong team.

It's going to pretty much be this team now for the rest of the season I imagine, barring injuries and suspensions.

1 game.

It's still a rest Poch felt he needed.

They are humans who suffer fatigue.

I wonder if Dier will get rested mainly because a yellow means he misses Liverpool and Man Utd.

Hmm tricky decision. Resting him gives the impression we don't rate Bournemouth enough. But he is a key player for the run in. Next game is very tough. I would start him on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom