Home to Bournemouth - 20th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No fucking about now Spurs, we absatively posalutely have to win tomorrow now. If we fail to win, I believe that will hand the title to Leicester (barring an absolute capitulation on their part)

Let's hope both Dembele and Eriksen start for this. Especially Dembele. We will need them.
Bournemouth have lost Stoke, Woolwich and Spam in their last 10 games.
They are coming off the back of 4 decent results. Draw at Watford, Wins v Southampton, Newcastle (A) and Swansea.

For those going tomorrow please let us get the place rocking, lets carry them and lift them, it's the least this team deserve.

Any negativity has to be dealt with swiftly and firmly, I have spoken with the Old Bill and I am pleased to say that no charges will be brought to any fan stabbing another for quashing the micro penis melting brigade. Do your work good people.

Can only see us winning this. I think we are capable of winning every single game remaining and we may need to do that to win the title. We are good enough and the team have belief. We need to believe too.
Doesn't matter how we win, just need three points, but can see us winning by a goal or two tomorrow.

Bournemouth are in great form. In fact they're third in the form table since December led by only us and Leicester. However this is also the first game where they can realistically feel sure of survival, which could take their edge away from them slightly.

I hope they come out to play, which knowing Howe, they most likely will.

I like the way they try and play out of defense. It's pretty bonkers, but it's good stuff. With the way we close down though, I think we'll get a lot of chances.

First ever match between the teams at White Hart Lane, and only the third in total.

Most frequent Spurs result in my lifetime is 2-1 Spurs, so with a heavy heart I'm positing a

Scratchy as fuck 2-1 Win.

COYS!

We often lose to teams near the bottom of the league or teams that have not won for ages but Bournemouth are neither. We also lose when we have a chance to go higher in the league but we need this win just to keep up. We lose pressure matches such as to qualify for CL or league but We are not favourites to win league and therefore no pressure. I am more confident of this type of result. It will be difficult and hopefully we will not concede the first goal. Get this victory and then we have a break.

God I hope we get a couple of early goals.
Would be crucial. Bournemouth aren't ones for sitting back and their defence simply isn't good enough to cope with our team. We've created more chances than anyone this year, so it'll be an onslaught at times.

Back
Top Bottom