Home to Bournemouth - 20th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bournemouth 10 points in their last 12, thats PL winning form. We need to take note.
Being at home, everyone seems fit, good result yesterday and the end is in sight.
We should win this if we are at our best. Lets see what NUFc do tonight with LC. A draw is always possible?

It's making my balls hurt how well we're doing this season. If there's any doctors on the board, let me know your analysis.

No doctor, but I know balls.

What you're describing sounds like a specific case of blue balls, known as white and navy blue balls. It's caused by unreleased sexual stimulation from watching the sexiest football team in the history of man be even better and more succesful than usual.

Unlike normal blue balls, the white and navy blue balls are caused specifically by a buildup of Spurs-supporting semen in the system.

Normally, for blue balls, the advice would be to jerk off and come in a sock, some tissue, or whatever else is convenient for disposing of jizz. However, for a case of white and navy blue balls it is recommended to release the sperm in a female human, who's not using contraceptives, during or one to two days before her ovulation.

It's making my balls hurt how well we're doing this season. If there's any doctors on the board, let me know your analysis.
th

Please cough?

Every game is filling me with nerves now. I was watching the Villa game thinking this was more like a training session rather than a premier league match, yet at times my heart would go into palpitations every time Villa looked to attack. I can't wait for the season to end!

I have a lot of respect for Bournemouth and their manager. However, their recent fine form has to come to an end at some point and I don’t see why that won’t end on Sunday. Providing the boys stay focused and calm, we should be absolutely fine.

COYS

3-1 Spurs. Alli, Kane & Eriksen.

It's getting to the business end of the season. Poch has shown his hand that Europa is very much secondary to the league in his eyes. If he pulls this off, then not one whining fucker has a leg to stand on. If he doesn't, it's still been an incredible season to be a spurs fan (Carling cup exit to that lot being the sole low point).

Yesterday was a stroll in the park. Just watched the game again. Yes, it got a bit sloppy, but we were never out of second gear & coasting a game after the mauling on Thursday was just the tonic the lads needed.

All the pressure is on Leicester tonight. It's a game they should win if their title credentials are genuine, regardless of the new manager bump at Newcastle. I've got a sneaky feeling the barcodes will get a result tonight.

Bournemouth's injuries this season have been insane, it's cost them a lot of points. They'd have been safe even before now if they'd had some decent luck there. btw, 2 draws v Leciecster, one when down to 10 men.

Eddie Howe, not for nothing voted the Manager of the Decade.

Poch I imagine will stay for a while, but if he does go, then I'd love Eddie Howe to take over. Good style of play, and superb man manager, his players would run through brick walls for him. Gives a good interview. He's even good-looking, what's not to like?

Or Mark Warburton. Yiddo, but not so good-looking though.

I respect this lot. Bournemouth with Eddie Howe is the most likeable team in the Premier League outside my own. They actually try to play football, unlike Leicester, whatever the claims tell us (kick and run).

Usually when Spurs play teams that try to play it's good news for us. Our best games have come when the other lot try to attack us and when get the ball in midfield and make some razor sharp passing to kill them off.

I'm predicting a win, but this could be a very tight affair. As long as we win I don't care how though.

3-2 to the Mighty Spurs!

Oh, and I'm a doctor, send me a picture of your balls. No, seriously, don't!

Just watching the Leicester game. They really do get incredibly lucky. They don't play very good football and all it is is lumping the ball forward and run on to it.

Last few weeks they have seemed nervous and anxious, be interesting to see what happens when they come up against a team that will really stretch them.

We should of hammered them at the Lane.

Just watching the Leicester game. They really do get incredibly lucky. They don't play very good football and all it is is lumping the ball forward and run on to it.

Last few weeks they have seemed nervous and anxious, be interesting to see what happens when they come up against a team that will really stretch them.

We should of hammered them at the Lane.

Scored an offside goal. Did they have other chances at all? Newcastle, on the other hand, was denied a penalty when Morgan took it upon himself to be a goalkeeper.

Lucky indeed. All they seem to have is a mix of effort, discipline, luck and Mahrez. Seems to be enough for a trophy.

Heard something along the lines of Vardy having been given more penalties this season than any _team_ in the PL. Can anyone confirm?

The refs put money on Leicester as winners when they were 5000-1?

Back
Top Bottom