Home to Bournemouth - 20th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was aware of that. :pochsmirk:

...as was I....
:pochsmirk::pochsmirk:

I know, you said so. I was only pointing out we did have it back before WH.

:pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk:

I know you are, but what am I?

:pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk:

Why are we doing this?
:pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk:

...NEITHER AM I.... MAKE IT STOP!
:pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk:

...awww... just look at us, you see how HAPPY WE ALL ARE RIGHT NOW...? Spurs have done that!

:pochlol::sonlol::vert::walker-scream::levylol::eriksenlol::allitongue::llorishuh:

...NEITHER AM I.... MAKE IT STOP!
:pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk:

...awww... just look at us, you see how HAPPY WE ALL ARE RIGHT NOW...? Spurs have done that!

:pochlol::sonlol::vert::walker-scream::levylol::eriksenlol::allitongue::llorishuh:
Why did you change the faces?
:llorisserious::llorisserious::llorisserious::llorisserious::llorisserious::llorisserious::llorisserious::llorisserious:

Really hate talking about other teams, just have to focus on our 8 fixtures. Win 6/8 and we'll win the league.

You reckon 76 points will be enough to win the league? That means Leicester would only get 13 points or less. 4 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats would give them 14 points.

If they can survive this weekend too before we go into those tough games vs United, Pool and Stoke it will be bloody hard.

5 points is nothing with 24 to play for. I can't believe the defeatism on here. This, coupled with our dumping of the Dortmund game, makes us look so small time - and our home fans who can't give their tickets away quickly enough? - even more so.

Away tickets impossible to get? When did our season ticket holders show this kind of commitment? The whole system needs to be ripped up and started again. Let's be honest, our fans in conjunction with CuntHub, have made us look cheap as fuck.

Last edited:
This is the Tottenham team I think that has shown the most passion and desire. From Lloris in goal to Kane up front to the subs coming on late in the game, everybody is putting their body on the line and wants to win for the fans, for Poch and for themselves.

We have 8 cup finals now, potentially the biggest games of the players careers and they are all capable of winning them all.

Bournemouth (h)
Liverpool (a)
Man Utd (h)
Stoke (a)
West Brom (h)
Chelsea (a)
Southampton (h)
Newcastle (a)

Some tough games there, but I think we'll win our home games. We're capable of beating Stoke away and Newcastle. Liverpool and Chelsea are tricky as you never know which of their sides will turn up. If we can get 20/24 points then we'd be unlucky not to win the league, but even if we don't this has been a hell of a season and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Lloris for me has been the best keeper, Alderwiereld is by far the best defender in the league this year. Alli has been a revelation, Dembele has proven how good he is, along with Dier and Lamela. Kane has shut everyone up with the 'one season wonder' tag. He's one of the best strikers in the league.. 40 league goals in his first 2 seasons with games still to play, that's remarkable.

Here's to a new era at Tottenham :pochsmirk:

if we drop points to Bournemouth we are out of the title race ,it is as simple as that.We wont be able to recover an 8 point gap given our fixtures compared to Leicester.All we can is prepare properly for this game,acknowledge its significance . Key to winning here is rotating against Dortmund. Whether we are to remain in this title race can be known as earlier as tomorrow evening.

This is the Tottenham team I think that has shown the most passion and desire. From Lloris in goal to Kane up front to the subs coming on late in the game, everybody is putting their body on the line and wants to win for the fans, for Poch and for themselves.

We have 8 cup finals now, potentially the biggest games of the players careers and they are all capable of winning them all.

Bournemouth (h)
Liverpool (a)
Man Utd (h)
Stoke (a)
West Brom (h)
Chelsea (a)
Southampton (h)
Newcastle (a)

Some tough games there, but I think we'll win our home games. We're capable of beating Stoke away and Newcastle. Liverpool and Chelsea are tricky as you never know which of their sides will turn up. If we can get 20/24 points then we'd be unlucky not to win the league, but even if we don't this has been a hell of a season and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Lloris for me has been the best keeper, Alderwiereld is by far the best defender in the league this year. Alli has been a revelation, Dembele has proven how good he is, along with Dier and Lamela. Kane has shut everyone up with the 'one season wonder' tag. He's one of the best strikers in the league.. 40 league goals in his first 2 seasons with games still to play, that's remarkable.

Here's to a new era at Tottenham :pochsmirk:

Get all the match threads up now young man!

MAKE HASTE

puppy-running.gif

BUMP

This is the game that matters

Option 1: beat Dortmund over 2 legs, beat a good side over 2 legs in quarter final, beat a good side over 2 legs in semi final then beat a good side in final

Option 2: fight for premier league and qualify for CL anyway

Poch played the odds and chose right, Let's fucking do these at weekend at the lane and keep going, We will hold, Leicester may fold

COYS

Despite the result last night, some of our passing and possession was top drawer. If we repeat this level of performance on Sunday I can not see Bournemouth being able to cope with us, especially as we will have a striker on the pitch.

As others have written one game at a time and let's hope our rivals slip up.

I think it will be 2-2 unfortunately.
A few of them looked a bit tired last night.
Not much recovery time. & b'mouth pass & pass & pass.
I think poch will regret picking some players last night for a hopeless cause.

Hope this cheers u all up!

Back
Top Bottom