How many trophies have you seen Tottenham win?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0, as I started following Spurs in 2010. I don't know if it makes me bad supporter as most of you here are lifelong ones, or less bad, as I didn't pop up in time where team was winning everything, like many Liverpool ones right now. Still, it is my first and only club, and I'm 26 now, and if this stupid virus didn't show up I planned to attend my first ever game this season. Oh well.

This thread is almost 10 years old. Time flies.

But a great reminder how despite what some people say and what we may mistakenly believe thanks to teams like City, Chelsea, United, Madrid, PSG and Barca amongst others, we can all be sure that money although doing many things, it does not win trophies.

giphy.gif

81, 82 & 91 FACups
84 UEFA cup
99 & 08 League Cups
17 PL title*
19 Champions League*

*given our new found reality and with the world turned on its head I’ve decided that we deserved/should’ve won these trophies, so fuck it we did!

6 I think. Was at 81, 82, 91, and 08, rest on TV
Will never forget Villa's goal which seemed to take ages at the time, he just went on and on and on. Then he fell over ...
With every one shouting :

"SHOOT....... SHOOT........ SHOOT....... OH FFS...... GOOOOOAAAAALLLLL!!!!!"

Spurs have made it to nine
cup finals in my time to date.

Losing four:

1 FA cup, 2, league cups and a champions league final.

Winning 5

1980/1. 1982/2. FA CUP
1983/4. UEFA CUP
1990/91. FA CUP
2007/8. LEAGUE CUP

The only two I didn’t attend were the 1981 FA cup final and the champions league final 😡
We won the league cup in 99 aswell

Back
Top Bottom