Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i just read now (today) in romanian press -last news (rumours?) saying that Hugo Lloris and Jan Vertonghen are targets of FC Barcelona for this winter pause,but i don't think it's a good idea for me to leave them go right now,in this moment Tottenham have a good oportunity to attack Top 4 in Premier League,and it's not a good idea,because they are important players in the squad,and if they will go, (no matters what money involve in this tranzaction) the team lose power...for sure

Can anyone tell me why Hugo was booed when he was obviously not time-wasting, it was a genuine challenge since lukaku called for the physio and all he wanted to do was play on but the other players and doctor wanted to check it was safe. Just couldn't really understand the boos

Can anyone tell me why Hugo was booed when he was obviously not time-wasting, it was a genuine challenge since lukaku called for the physio and all he wanted to do was play on but the other players and doctor wanted to check it was safe. Just couldn't really understand the boos

Either the crowd couldn't tell how bad the incident was.

Or the Everton fans are cunts.

cropped_knee.gif

Eurgh.

100% Red card. He has time to jump over him. The ball is in Lloris hands whilst Lukaku is still running to it. Only one thing in his mind take the keeper out. He is not even trying to win the ball ( because Lloris has already won it).

...on instruction from Jose??????

Don't think he could have done anything about it to be honest. Fair play to him for calling over the medics specifically for Lloris as well.

Back
Top Bottom