Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is the best instinctive shot stopper, his occasional mistakes are when he tries to be a sweeper keeper. His kicking is a little suspect too, but that did improve last season. I still wouldn't swap him for anyone else though.
:llorishowudoin:

Last edited:
He is the best instinctive shot stopper, his occasional mistakes are when he tries to be a sweeper keeper. His kicking is a little suspect too, but that did improve a tad last season. I still wouldn't swap home for anyone else though.

His natural agility helps and his amazing save yesterday broke Uruguay

De Gea or Courtois wouldn’t have got to it imv

Keepers come into their prime in their 30s. He's 31. As long as the club progresses and we pay him enough, he has another 5-7 years with us.
If Vorm goes, we need an able understudy for the League Cup etc.
Nothing to worry about here.

He is the best instinctive shot stopper, his occasional mistakes are when he tries to be a sweeper keeper. His kicking is a little suspect too, but that did improve a tad last season. I still wouldn't swap home for anyone else though.
His kicking really did improve last season which is a credit to him and I think he got a couple of unfortunate breaks rushing from his line

For me... his standout saves are those he gets down to and retains a strong hand to force it out
Like the famous banks Brazil save

Last edited:
He let quite a few in at his near post last season
Hopefully he can stamp that out
Still the best keeper I've ever seen at Spurs

Easily in the top 5 for best ever Spurs keepers.

Up there with Mimms, Daines, Baardsen, Keller :clintonohshit:

Joking aside, when you consider that list of 4 above ( and there are others equally as poor ) you can’t help but feel very fortunate to be seeing an era that includes a quality player like Lloris in our team.

Back
Top Bottom