Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think alot of our issues tonight stemmed from how uncomfortable this guy is on the ball. Constantly putting us under pressure with his poor passing and gifting opponents possession.

He’s club captain let’s not forget, so I’m not sure he should come out speaking like that. Anyway, it’s time for him to go.

Weird comments; almost like he feels he'd be washing his hands of us rather than it being him who's dropped to an untenable level.

Cost us precious points this season.

When talking about the Woolwich game...

"We hope to get a great result in-front of our crowd to show and prove we are proud to wear the Spurs jersey" Hugo Lloris

This man is our captain.
Not Younes, not Ade.
Hugo.

:llorisserious:

Someone needs to edit that into spider man.

I believe in you forum, make it happen.
I tried...

BmBnrq2.jpg

Hugo wins the world cup, then realises that despite global success, he is still existentially bound to mortality and the fleeting nature of reality. Reads a bit of Sartre, washed down with a couple of whiskies. Picks up the car keys.

We've all been there.

Last edited:
Hugo is quietly having a fantastic season. I noticed that pundits do not credit him nearly as much as they do Kane or Son but I think Lloris deserves it this season. He’s been great at the back.

Every week I see people saying 'Lloris shouldn't be captain' or give it to Kane/Hojbjerg

Where has Kane gone. Haven't seen him come out and say anything for ages well unless we're winning stuff.

Hugo showed why he is a true captain. No generic bs respones he just told us what we needed to hear and the way he pointed to the badge at the end , fantastic interview.

When we bought Hugo he was one of the best prospects in the world , still a great goalie and its sad that in 9yrs he has won nothing here. Some of the players at this club aren't good enough and Hugo's interview I think acknowledges that.

That was a captain's interview..

Massively taken for granted.

Yeah, he's on the decline, but to have a keeper of his calibre in goal for decade has been an absolute blessing.

It'll only become apparent just how good he has been once his replacement is in. Keepers of Hugo's ability are NOT easy to come by, especially when he's managed to maintain that level for almost ten years.

Back
Top Bottom