Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4hbsfOe.gif

Stop throwing the names around! Hugo fooking Lloris is our nr 1 keeper. Hugo fooking Lloris is our captain. Hugo fooking Lloris has sticked with us for a long time already. Hugo fooking Lloris will lead this team to our new stadium and we should really back him and support him!

Was I dissapointed when Stoke equalized? Yes
Was I shouting some abusive words at home in front of screen to Lloris? Yes
Do I think Lloris and Sanchez should work on their communication, as Sanchez was also involved in the Chelsea goal? Yes, absolutely!

Do I think we should go to market for a new keeper or even throw shit at Lloris - ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? No. Of course not. Sure, my initial reaction was "Fook me sideways, Hugo, how did you fu*k this one up so bad???", but that is football and you have to understand the difference between initial emotional reaction and actual state of the affairs!

I fully believe that Hugo was mad at himself after the game himself and he will work on it not to make such mistake again. He has proven his ability to develop during his time in our shirt and I expect it to continue. And I expect him to stay with us for years and years to come! Long live and prosper, Hugo
:llorishowudoin:

The mistake means fuck all. It'll be a tidbit in the story of this World Cup. An anomaly.

What won't be is that he captained his country to the World Cup win.

Despite other ''Spurs fans'' saying the contrary, all Spurs are chuffed with a France win entirely because we know how much Hugo deserves it.

Proud as punch of our captain.

I love that we're finally looking like/playing like the team he deserves.

Let's be honest, we've made Hugo put up with some crap defending in seasons gone by - but right now, I'm not worried about him leaving.

God it'd be good to see that beautiful man lifting a cup this season...

Last edited:
Hugo was ranked as the world's 8th best keeper last season ... he's about to captain one of the favorites in the World Cup ... he's been an exemplary captain for us on and off the pitch ... he plays behind an established defence that have achieved a top three 'goals conceded' record for the last three years ..... yet he needs to go?

Who are you going to replace him with? Oblak, Courtois, De Gea ... dream on ....

Sure develop a number two, but get rid of a world class keeper who still has at least 3/4 top years in him ... mad

It grates me that we could off had nick pope last summer for fucking peanuts .. a spurs fan too from.a spurs family.
No sentiment for lloris , was fantastic for us up to a point about 2 years ago, after that a mistake waiting to happen.. thanks for the memories .

Back
Top Bottom