Is Top 4 Gone Now And What Would Be The Ramifications?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Top 4 Gone?

• Total voters
Wolves are a terrific side. Neck and neck with United now. Fighting for a CL place and still in the Europa cup. Spurs are once again out of every cup competition and probably won’t be getting CL. Wolves are a massive threat even next season.

Wolves are a terrific side. Neck and neck with United now. Fighting for a CL place and still in the Europa cup. Spurs are once again out of every cup competition and probably won’t be getting CL. Wolves are a massive threat even next season.
There will be bids coming in for half their team, I wonder how many of them will be there next season.

I think once levy has shopped at Poundland for a couple of bargains this summer, we should be good to go again and challenge the big boys.
:levylol: :mourfacepalm:

Wolves and United are good but not terrific.
United have the easiest EPL run in but they have the FA Cup as well. Chelsea have a not easy run in.
I reckon United will get 4th and we will regret not getting a draw in one of the Chelsea games.

United will drop a fair few points again this season. I think Friday showed us they have a problem with breaking down organised teams that sit back.

About 6-7 of their remaining fixtures will be organised teams that sit back.

The problem is that I don’t see us picking up the points to capitalise. Let’s see how West Ham goes, if we attack & win well then that changes how I see the rest of our season.

Utd was our toughest remaining fixture and we didn’t lose so I’m choosing to see that as a positive.

If 65% fuckwits think we can recover top 4 then holy bullwhip this site is one buttcretin jackass alpha central , dudes.

Bring it!

kqTSrGg.gif

We won't finish ahead of 2 from Leicester, chelsea & United. Wouldn't be a shock if wolves finish ahead of us. Level on pts with palace now... how can't some see levy & enic are taking us to the next level! :tobyarm:

If 65% fuckwits think we can recover top 4 then holy bullwhip this site is one buttcretin jackass alpha central , dudes.
A lot will be the same ones who thought we have a really good team & squad & we just needed to sack poch. Now with mourinho we will be a top team. Probably don't want to admit the owners & levy haven't given us a good enough team & squad to win things. So just keep blaming the manager.
For the record I don't like the manager we have & he is a bad fit. But put klopp in charge & we still wouldn't become title winners. Only so much a manager can do.

They get CL or win the Europa League or even reach the final that team will be decimated same as Leicester City were chavs, dippers, Utd fuck even us or should will cherry pick the best of them they end up mid table then disappear best they can hope for is PL stayers like stoke, WBA were and that’s that.

We won't finish ahead of 2 from Leicester, chelsea & United. Wouldn't be a shock if wolves finish ahead of us. Level on pts with palace now... how can't some see levy & enic are taking us to the next level! :tobyarm:

Yeah next level down

7th or 8th is the best we can hope for this season because it doesn't look like Utd, Chelsea and Wolves are going to drop many more points and we've played all three home and away so we can't make up the difference in head to head games.

Yeah next level down

7th or 8th is the best we can hope for this season because it doesn't look like Utd, Chelsea and Wolves are going to drop many more points and we've played all three home and away so we can't make up the difference in head to head games.
I think we will end up debating if we want europa or not. But even that is looking tough to qualify.

They get CL or win the Europa League or even reach the final that team will be decimated same as Leicester City were chavs, dippers, Utd fuck even us or should will cherry pick the best of them they end up mid table then disappear best they can hope for is PL stayers like stoke, WBA were and that’s that.
Also, how long before a bigger club comes in for there manager.

Also, how long before a bigger club comes in for there manager.
Again that will happen if any of what I said comes to pass he won’t be at wolves long after. And you’d think that by now people would realise that a one-off season of greatness doesn’t make players world beaters nor managers the next SAF but there’s no time waste they’ve to cash in quick

Well the poll was started in early December and you can’t change your vote.

So I think a new vote would have a very different slant.

If that remains 65% then I agree it is populated by fuckwits and yes holy bullwhip this site is one buttcretin jackass alpha central , dudes.

I honestly wouldn't mind a year out the champions League. We were a mockery in it this year. The Europa League is so diluted with championship level teams that we would be near favourites to win it. I would take league mid table and a Europa League win next season. So would Mourinho. So would Levy.

I honestly wouldn't mind a year out the champions League. We were a mockery in it this year. The Europa League is so diluted with championship level teams that we would be near favourites to win it. I would take league mid table and a Europa League win next season. So would Mourinho. So would Levy.
We're behind Sheffield United and level with Crystal Palace, and we can't improve the squad much because like most of the footballing world we're broke. No way would we be anything close to favourites for the Europa League.

Back
Top Bottom