January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3sg6d1.jpg

Add ons, Levy 101 :roflmao:

DL "I will agree to a substantial fee for this player, £20m sound good?

Selling Chairman "Happy with that"

DL "Good. Now lets do the details. I propose up front I give you half a packet of Quavers and a bag of Maltesers..."

Selling Chairman "WTF?!"

DL "..Then on his 10,000th appearance Ill send food stamps to the value of £3.50 by second class post...."

Selling Chairman "Is this a wind up?"

DL "...And if Belarus win the world cup Ill give a bonus payment of a 1994 Volkswagon Polo with a dodgy gear box, though of course I expect you to cover the export costs..."

Selling Chairman *Hangs up*

Not siding with one or the other, but the good thing about this side is that goals can come from all over the pitch. So far this season (all competitions), the following have scored for us:

Defoe
Adebayor
Bale
Lennon
Townsend
Dempsey
Siggurdson
Dembele
Sandro
Vertonghen
Assou-Ekotto
Dawson
Gallas
Caulker
Own Goals

That's 15 off the top of my head, with 10 of those scoring more than once (including the prolific Own Goals, admittedly). Walker is also good for a couple a season. Beginning to doubt Huddlestone and Parker will ever chip in though...

That makes you our top scorer!

Who is it that goes to such lengths to stir up all this shit all the time? How can people get so fucking bored?

Until AVB fucking glides out of the doors of the Lane on a giant flaming effigy of Levy on wheels proudly waving a middle finger back at us all I'm going to carry on assuming this is fucking bollocks cooked up to try and juice a bit of excitement out of kneejerkers disappointed with the quality of the ITK this window.

Melters.

You know what makes me lol? The thought that somewhere in the Saudi version of the internet, there is an Al-Ittihad fan saying, "You know what really fucks me off? The inevitable 'stat boost' that Anas will receive in FIFA if he signs for Spurs."

Like, he's probs proper livid about it, throwing stuff out of windows and what not. He now has a personal vendetta against Tottenham and everything. Little does he know, we don't even want this silly Sharbini fella.

Here's something funny (from Goal.com)...

Tottenham have acquired Gareth Bale, Aaron Lennon, Sandro, Mousa Dembele, Emmanuel Adebayor and Lewis Holtby for a total of £36 million.

Meanwhile, Liverpool splashed £98m on Jordan Henderson, Andy Carroll, Stewart Downing, Joe Allen and Daniel Sturridge.

... hahaha, don't you guys just love Spurs?! :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom