Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thank you, can't believe any straight woman doesn't go 'phoaw' when they see a picture of Gazza. Shame that God didn't make more like him!
😘😍🥰

PS - and all of you that are rolling your eyes right now - I put up with a lot worse on this forum, so just suck it up!

He's not so yummy with the longer hair. :harryhmm:

I must admit that I said I would clean the slate and give him a fair chance this season but when I watch this first goal :thumbdown:

Have a look at the 7 seconds mark, Hart seems to wave to someone then raise both hands palms upward as if to say "nothing I could do with that".
Worrying, worrying times if he's our new number 2.
Stay safe and well Hugo for everyone's sake.

Dear God

Please makesure that Hugo Lloris never gets injured

Please ensure that we are not subjected to a goalkeeping masterclass from one of the chuckle brothers

Amen

Airfixx Airfixx nowhere to be seen after the game in this thread - he was a massive backer of Hart’s transfer and claimed was an excellent deal

Come you Levy zealots - try and spin this ENIC deal into a positive

Back
Top Bottom