Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How is that relevant to his form at present? Can we claim some of those trophies as our own?
Can we claim Kanes Golden Boot four years ago as a trophy?
No.
But it’s nice isn’t it.

His form at present is non existent, I don’t give a fuck if he had a shit moment pre season.

None of you were here when he played well against Ipswich other than to slag him off because it was lower league oppo and pre season meant nothing.

Now pre season is the World Cup final.

Can we claim Kanes Golden Boot four years ago as a trophy?
No.
But it’s nice isn’t it.

His form at present is non existent, I don’t give a fuck if he had a shit moment pre season.

None of you were here when he played well against Ipswich other than to slag him off because it was lower league oppo and pre season meant nothing.

Now pre season is the World Cup final.
Kane won the golden boot for Spurs - this has-been clown won trophies almost a decade ago with City but none of it matters really because at PRESENT his form appears to be shit as virtually everyone on here feared

Kane won the golden boot for Spurs - this has-been clown won trophies almost a decade ago with City but none of it matters really because at PRESENT his form appears to be shit as virtually everyone on here feared
Feared or wanted.......
As I said, it means as little as the result. It wasn’t even a howler like some people are spunking up over with pure delight.

It was poor keeping beaten by a long shot.
Kane wants him in the dressing room, good enough for me.

Feared or wanted.......
As I said, it means as little as the result. It wasn’t even a howler like some people are spunking up over with pure delight.

It was poor keeping beaten by a long shot.
Kane wants him in the dressing room, good enough for me.
Sammy the player has been shot for a long time. Its not about his personality its about systemic decline and even as a third choice if he is called apon it will cost us. Said this when he signed. Its not for me about wanting him to fail its about what anyone who watched him at West Ham and Torino can see. The only good thing is I suspect if we were thinking about dumping Gazzaniga for a few extra quid a few weeks of Hart at close quarters will stop this.

Sammy the player has been shot for a long time. Its not about his personality its about systemic decline and even as a third choice if he is called apon it will cost us. Said this when he signed. Its not for me aboutwanting him to fail its about what anyone who watched him at West Ham and Torino can see. The only good thing is O suspect if we were thinking about dumping Gazzaniga for a few extra quid a few weeks of Hart at close quarters will stop this.
And anyone who watched Hugo over the last few years would think we was QPR level and not a World Cup winner

And anyone who watched Hugo over the last few years would think we was QPR level and not a World Cup winner
Not what we are talking about though is it. Loris could indeed do with some real competition but it won't be from Hart who won't even cause Gazzaniga a moments reflection. Really not enjoying the shortcuts the management are taking to solve issues. Yes we need a third choice English keeper but I'll be stunned if Hart is here in a season. Mind you can't see Jose lasting.

Not what we are talking about though is it. Loris could indeed do with some real competition but it won't be from Hart who won't even cause Gazzaniga a moments reflection. Really not enjoying the shortcuts the management are taking to solve issues. Yes we need a third choice English keeper but I'll be stunned if Hart is here in a season. Mind you can't see Jose lasting.
It’s not about TFC and their hysterics though so who cares about a hate campaign.
If it wasn’t Hart, it was Gaz....if it wasn’t Gaz, it was Vorm.....
Who gives a toss

I must admit that I said I would clean the slate and give him a fair chance this season but when I watch this first goal :thumbdown:

Have a look at the 7 seconds mark, Hart seems to wave to someone then raise both hands palms upward as if to say "nothing I could do with that".
Worrying, worrying times if he's our new number 2.
Stay safe and well Hugo for everyone's sake.

Glad to see Sonny has removed that silly shuffle from his penalty routine. It always felt more like nerves/indecision than trying to unsettle the keeper.

Glad to see Sonny has removed that silly shuffle from his penalty routine. It always felt more like nerves/indecision than trying to unsettle the keeper.

I hate that shit...... Leave it to the preening wankers.

thank you, can't believe any straight woman doesn't go 'phoaw' when they see a picture of Gazza. Shame that God didn't make more like him!
😘😍🥰

PS - and all of you that are rolling your eyes right now - I put up with a lot worse on this forum, so just suck it up!
Don’t kid your self he won’t look like that first thing in the morning with out any slap on...... 😉

Airfixx Airfixx nowhere to be seen after the game in this thread - he was a massive backer of Hart’s transfer and claimed was an excellent deal

Come you Levy zealots - try and spin this ENIC deal into a positive
It was a Mourinho signing, not an ENIC one.

That being said, I'm not worried, Hart is the 3rd choice keeper and will rarely play, if ever.
Giving him minutes now so that if he's required he has at least some sort of understanding with the players in front of him.
I still firmly believe he will only play if we have injuries, or maybe in the early stages of the Carabao.

EDIT: Or the early rounds of the EL, can't even see that tbh, Gazza should play in those.

Back
Top Bottom