Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Players are JoseIn, so i think anyone who doesn't support him is now the fake fans, they only want to support when we win but not when we lose

i don't care, but if you don't support mourinho , then you don't support the players who support jose , then you also don't support the club
when we win , then don't celebrate

Mourinho is our only hope to breakaway from this decades of trophyless curse , if you think changing him with some lesser "good football" manager could finally land us a trophy then you are dumb , we will remain small club if we sack him or even worse
Please stop talking about Tottenham using words like "we" or "us" - you're not fucking Spurs, you're José Mourinho FC.

Christ, I can't wait for the cunt to leave the club and take all of these plastic parasites with him.

Yes and it makes so much sense when United could get their preferred choice in Matic for around £40m

I guess someone like you might see the sound logic in paying more for a lesser choice than the cost of your prefferred option. Just hope you are not this gullible in real life.

At the end of the day, every manager (except for maybe Pep) operates within the limits of the financial parameters set by the management.
Matic was an old cart horse when they bought him (Chelsea sells all their old players brilliantly and get decent money for players on the declining curve (Matic, Cech, Willian, Luiz, Cahill, Fabregas, Costa, Cuadrado, Begovic etc.....).

Dier was 23yrs old at the time, a stalwart in an exhilarating, energetic team competing at the top of the league. He also admitted it was "impossible" to get a spurs player:

JM: "Can we go to Tottenham and buy their best players? No - because they don't sell or because they are so powerful they can say no.

"A few years ago, who was Tottenham's best player? Michael Carrick.

"A few years later, who was their best player? Berbatov".

"Can we go now there and bring Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Dier, Eriksen, Son?

"Can we go there and bring the guys here? No

"So, who is more powerful now. Them or us?"

So, buy a player at the end of their career from a Club that is willing to sell its old players is completly different when trying to acquire a player that's already identified as very good but due to their age still has the percentage to rise far higher but most certainly can contribute to aside for many years rather than just a quick fix for a couple. Dier was an important target of their who they tapped up numerous times, even in the player's tunnel in front of Poch!

Your rationale for his greatness today is what he's done in his past, with the exception of Porto (19yrs ago) he's managed a Football Club that had built the most expensive squads assembled in the History of the game. He's an out of date chequebook manager.

I remember when Jose was first appointed seeing a tweet from a united fan saying that the worst thing about him isn’t his shite football or inevitable capitulation, but the fanboys who spout his propaganda everywhere. How right he was!

By your logic every manager is a checkbook manager and the players they sign were exactly the players they wanted.

Poch must have wanted Sissoko and Sanchez quite badly to make them our record signings.

But if that is a self gif, it would explain a lot of things
No, I prefer a coach to do some actual coaching. Improve the players at his disposal, as a consequence improve the team's performances and do this while playing entertaining football. Then look to bring in players with a specific profile to play their game.

True to form, every Dinosaur apologist brings back the conversation to their nemesis, the man that put the Dino in the museum. Your obsession with him is truly comical. I imagine you keep journals dedicated to him, dreaming up some elaborate plan of execution.......
a012cdfc4bef2ad3-600x338.jpg

Your use of players to prove a particular point about chequebook managers is utterly baffling, given that the manager at Tottenham during this time did this:

skysports-mauricio-pochettino_4297567.jpg

Please stop talking about Tottenham using words like "we" or "us" - you're not fucking Spurs, you're José Mourinho FC.

Christ, I can't wait for the cunt to leave the club and take all of these plastic parasites with him.
Who are you to denounce other posters as something other than Spurs fans?

WE say We because WE are all in the same tribe...and if you are not part of US then why are you even here? Sure, WE sometimes disagree but WE are all still Spurs fans. (well, most of us are!)

I detest self-appointed 'forum police' like you, trying to determine who has a right to use certain words or expressions....your opinions would have been acceptable in East Germany during the 1940s, but we've moved on since then mate!

Wind your neck in and accept that you live in a world where others are allowed to have differing opinions! It's kind of the whole reason that discussion forums were invented.

How you can even use the words "stop talking about Tottenham" on a Spurs discussion forum beggars belief...now go wash your mouth out and stop using mummy's laptop without her permission!

Jeez, some people!

I remember when Jose was first appointed seeing a tweet from a united fan saying that the worst thing about him isn’t his shite football or inevitable capitulation, but the fanboys who spout his propaganda everywhere. How right he was!

I do find it really odd we have Jose fans not Spurs fans but Jose fans. I know we have kind of had it before with Son and Korean fans but that is because the Korean public love one of their players making it to the very very top.

There are many other Portuguese managers so it’s obviously about Jose himself not Portugal. He has a fan base of his own, quite unique.

I don’t mind honesty though. El Magnifico admitted he wasn’t a Spurs fan but it’s the pretence of being a Spurs fan more that winds me up.

wonmina DR Spurs DR Spurs thfc nw halothagod halothagod
I don’t think people on this forum think your are Spurs fans, you turned up when or after Jose got appointed and you spend all day defending Jose and little else.

There are others who have defended Jose like AberdeenYid AberdeenYid Cranston Cranston etc but we know that is a genuine defence and fair enough we all have different views. You can be a Spurs fan and like Jose or hate Poch or whatever.

But it’s frustrating as fuck to be arguing with someone without knowing if they truly are Spurs or Jose fans. Be honest, there is nothing wrong with being a Jose fan and it’s a legitimate argument but it’s the deception that makes the whole thing a bollox.

I don’t mind honesty though. El Magnifico admitted he wasn’t a Spurs fan but it’s the pretence of being a Spurs fan more that winds me up.

I don’t think people on this forum think your are Spurs fans, you turned up when or after Jose got appointed and you spend all day defending Jose and little else.

There are others who have defended Jose like AberdeenYid AberdeenYid Cranston Cranston etc but we know that is a genuine defence and fair enough we all have different views. You can be a Spurs fan and like Jose or hate Poch or whatever.

But it’s frustrating as fuck to be arguing with someone without knowing if they truly are Spurs or Jose fans. Be honest, there is nothing wrong with being a Jose fan and it’s a legitimate argument but it’s the deception that makes the whole thing a bollox.
Spot on Tomo!

I also add that the toxic environment that accompanies the Dinosaur, not just here but at Chavs and Utd and I assume at RM and Inter too, is you have Dinosaur fans taking digs at the club whilst defending their demigod. It's this that creates the stench.

Appreciate the mention.

Just to clarify - I think the football we are currently playing is dogshit and if Jose left tomorrow I wouldn’t be in slightest bit concerned.

Where I disagree with some is that I don’t think our squad is as good as people think it is. I think we’re underperforming, but only by a couple of places.

Spot on Tomo!

I also add that the toxic environment that accompanies the Dinosaur, not just here but at Chavs and Utd and I assume at RM and Inter too, is you have Dinosaur fans taking digs at the club whilst defending their demigod. It's this that creates the stench.

The utter bullshit about the squad being weak (yes it has one or two issue mainly at CB) is such a nonsense. Prior to the transfer window we had clear holes at DM and full back which we spent and fixed. Virtually everyone was happy with the window baring an experienced CB.

Now it’s like that window never happened and we need to spend £300m fixing this mid to lower table squad and should be thankful we aren’t in some relegation battle. It’s bullshit of the very highest order.

This is a Ramos situation, we have most of the squad but not a manager to use it. We need a Redknapp or someone suited to getting the best out of an attacking weighted squad.

Who are you to denounce other posters as something other than Spurs fans?

WE say We because WE are all in the same tribe...and if you are not part of US then why are you even here? Sure, WE sometimes disagree but WE are all still Spurs fans. (well, most of us are!)

I detest self-appointed 'forum police' like you, trying to determine who has a right to use certain words or expressions....your opinions would have been acceptable in East Germany during the 1940s, but we've moved on since then mate!

Wind your neck in and accept that you live in a world where others are allowed to have differing opinions! It's kind of the whole reason that discussion forums were invented.

How you can even use the words "stop talking about Tottenham" on a Spurs discussion forum beggars belief...now go wash your mouth out and stop using mummy's laptop without her permission!

Jeez, some people!
What the fuck are you talking about?

He's a self-confessed Mourinho fan, he doesn't support Tottenham and yet feels he can weigh in on the direction the club is going and how it should go about its business - it's got sweet fuck all to do with him.

Go back through his posts, he's openly admitted he doesn't support the club - just the manager.

Talk about forum police, how about you wind your fucking neck in and do some reading while you're at it.

I've never made it my business to tell other Spurs fans how to support the club, but I'm fed up with reading opinions from people who supported UTD/ Chelsea up until the point José became our manager.

Back
Top Bottom