Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm glad this has been revived in the guardian, good reminder to the board that if Kane doesn't sign this summer to take the highest bid from any club (except those two). If he refuses, unfortunately he will need to spend his last season rotting in the reserves.

I love you Harry, but we can't be fooled again. Especially considering what you tried to do 18 months ago.

Indeed , it’s a funny old game , expect the unexpected

peter sellers film GIF

The vitriol is still at such a high level after all these years because we have had no real success in that time. If we had won the PL, CL and some cups, and were regularly challenging for titles, I think this particular wound would have healed and we'd have all moved on and wouldn't need to vent our anger on a has been so regularly. My son is 19 and sings the songs with venom, but if he'd seen any real success, I don't think Judas would register anywhere near as much.
I don’t agree. Wouldn’t make a difference if we won everything in the time. What he did was extraordinary harmful to our club. A Judas, pure and simple.

I'm glad this has been revived in the guardian, good reminder to the board that if Kane doesn't sign this summer to take the highest bid from any club (except those two). If he refuses, unfortunately he will need to spend his last season rotting in the reserves.

I love you Harry, but we can't be fooled again. Especially considering what you tried to do 18 months ago.

If Kane says he intends to leave on a free, but we play him and he bangs in the goals, that's fine I think. It's far from ideal, but it'd be ok. I don't think anyone would begrudge him a move away at this stage.

If he says he will sign, then runs his contract down and goes to Woolwich on a free, then it might be different...

Last edited:
If he wants the abuse to stop maybe he should show some remorse or understanding of what he did. You do not move from spurs to Woolwich especially when you were the spurs captain and came through the youth system, when he had the options to go anywhere.
The guy is a deluded narcissist and deserves want he gets and needs to shut up winging about it, you reap what you sow

I was very much of the opinion that we should stop singing about him, purely from the angle that we were still giving him "air-time", so to speak.
As I tend to give this thread a wide berth, I hadn't seen what he said in this interview.
I really hope it hurts him as deeply as he hurt us, it was as painful as it could be, and if he still doesn't get why we still hate him as much as we do, then he is a complete moron. Apparently he couldn't understand why he didn't get invited to The Finale at WHL......as I said, a complete moron.
As a Christian, I know I should forgive but as he is the devil's spawn and never showed any remorse, f*** him!

Last edited:
Yep.

As I recall at the time all had resigned themselves to the fact he was leaving, the debates doing the rounds were about who we were going to buy with the £25m (a ton of cash back then) when he was sold (most likely to Inter Milan).

I have zero anger towards him as it was ages ago (it's fake anger, it's even fun, so defiantly no anger), but for what he did I will always give him as much stick as I can, nothing will change this. It's also not about him, it's about our rivalry with them, it sets the tone and example for any other player that dares to consider it. Because of his treatment, I genuinely believe we have protected the club from this ever happening again.

I love the fact he gets stick to this day, I love the fact he hates it. Reap what you sow you Judas cunt.

A Scab in effect and I remember John Gorman saying it's his choice to leave as long as it's not to Woolwich!

Back
Top Bottom