Kane Is Going Nowhere This Summer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LoL.... That's not a strawman. If anything you're either a) moving the goalposts or b) have a poor grasp of the thread you're refuting..

Most players get their way eventually..... What Levy did with Modric is about as good as it gets once they're dead set on leaving.

I gave 3 examples, you took one part of my original post and simplified it. That's literally a strawman mate. You are literally the one who moved the goalposts onto a conversation about Modric.

I gave 3 examples, you took one part of my original post and simplified it. That's literally a strawman mate. You are literally the one who moved the goalposts onto a conversation about Modric.
What? No he didn't, you did when you posted this:
Levy will shit the bed lad. Has done with Berbatov, Modric, Bale, will do it with Kane.

I took one of your examples and queried it as I was curious about your take on that particular scenario....

I didn't "simplify" anything..... I laid out all the detail and relayed it back to the OG topic.

You just don't appear to take top kindly to having your opinion debated.

Wouldnt get a move to Burnley at the minute. Fucking pony for one and half games

Great at finishing and often doesn’t get great service to be fair to him when playing for England. However he doesn’t make it easy to find him at times either as he sometimes seems to lack intelligent movement like a Sheringham or a Cavani

Last edited:
id take 100m plus to be honest.

Hard to disagree at the moment. Seems to have forgotten that you won’t get the ball unless you move into space and that it is harder to score from outside the box than it is within it. Not helped by greedy players like Sterling either. Might be time to abandon the picking the ball up from deep tactic and remember what it is that made him so effective in the first place

Keane talking it as it is. No one on here is honest. Oh I am but I get maligned.

The bloke needs to wake up or forget it.

Anyone who thinks he looks world class at present is in dream land.

Back
Top Bottom