Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Perspective man city and chelsea are covid free clubs. The rest are potless cos of pandemic. Reflected in champions league final. Its not some kind of massive achievement by them. Despise both tbh.

Silly statement about st maximum.

He is a flashy guy that runs around a lot but at the end of the day has a poor end result whether that is his shooting or passing. A bit like Moura in that he does a lot right with the running but then dumps it all down the drain by not being able to make that last key play.

Maybe under better coaching that could be improved on but for now looks like he would be a terrible fit for our team, especially if we have goals for top 4.

We have so many players who lack basic football intelligence: Aurier, Dier, Lamela, Lucas, Doherty, etc.

Pains me to watch some of the decisions they make out there.
They have intelligence to be fair... maybe they are just not as quick as oppo at making correct split second decisions

Okay, I'm off to bed and then back home tomorrow. I've been staying in a mates for a few days and enjoying the luxury of Sky TV, unlimited internet and the odd beer or two so it's back to reality in the morning. I've really enjoyed having daily access to the forum again and am only sorry to be disappearing on such a sad and demoralising day after the Leeds result earlier.

Take care everyone, keep the faith no matter how it all ends this term. I'll remember to post up the results of the "End Of The Season Positions" competition and pop in as and when I am able.

:thumbup::thumbup::coys:

Okay, I'm off to bed and then back home tomorrow. I've been staying in a mates for a few days and enjoying the luxury of Sky TV, unlimited internet and the odd beer or two so it's back to reality in the morning. I've really enjoyed having daily access to the forum again and am only sorry to be disappearing on such a sad and demoralising day after the Leeds result earlier.

Take care everyone, keep the faith no matter how it all ends this term. I'll remember to post up the results of the "End Of The Season Positions" competition and pop in as and when I am able.

:thumbup::thumbup::coys:
Take care x

It’s clearly not right to have tears of frustration at a football match when an adult, with frankly far bigger life problems, but I do have a sense of tears forming from sheer frustration.

From where we were 3 years ago to where we were 2 years ago.... to today.....The decline is absolutely huge.

Today mattered. It really mattered. To turn that performance in is both unprofessional and unacceptable.

By all means lose, but by christ at least try as hard as your opponent. Run as hard as them and win your battles. They seemed to give up as soon as Kane’s goal was chalked off (shades of Sheffield United away last year)

Time and again they failed to recover the ball. Failed to track, failed to close down.

Can’t pick on anyone player. It’s not their fault that they are mostly out of their depth.

Only the board of Tottenham can answer for this, and I want to hear something other than deafening silence.

Great summary. 👍

You know, with baked beans and mash it's the right side of shite. A proper early 80s treat when we didn't have a pot to piss in. I should have thought ahead and got a Viennetta for afters.
A Via-fuckin'-netta!? Lah-de-bloody-dah. I bet you had bog roll and didn't have to use dock leaves too!

Back
Top Bottom