Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember bus-conductor bus-conductor banging on about how the implementation of VAR offsides are fantastic - thoughts on the Kane decision?

For me it could be resolved quite simply. If the lines they draw (guess) are touching it's onside, done.

If there is not grass visible between the two lines it is not given.

And they also should only have one default zoom setting they use, this nonsense of zooming in to even lower resolution to try to make a guess has to go.

Not ashamed to admit that i shut the game off after Kane's goal ruled offside.

I literally went into work and did some CNC machine programming to take my mind off of how fucking angry I was.
Sounds cool. What are you doing with it?

Foxboro Foxboro
Why the disagree? You agree with the horrible comment he made about mason and his horrific injury then right? You horrible unsympathetic arsehole. Fuck off with your cowardly disagrees. Prick
I didn't post a disagree but I wasn't happy about how everyone dogpiled him for making a mistake. Immediately, everyone starts saying he's a terrible person instead of just criticising what he said. And I didn't even think it deserved that level of criticism.

My dad has permanent brain damage from a TBI and I wouldn't react this strongly if Radical Rei Radical Rei was (a) talking directly about my dad and (b) actually making fun of him (and I don't think it's clear Rei was doing that with Mason). How can people possibly be this offended all the time? And how can they take more offence to something than the actual target of the comment? Mason isn't here to read anyone's comments but Rei was here to read all the insults flung in his direction. But I guess that was okay because censuring and cancelling him was restorative justice or something. I don't think Rei was right to post what he did but the overreaction in response was something else.

Fucks sake, I hate the modern world. I've replied to death threats and people insulting me for being disabled with more control, tact and sensitivity than this.

So whose fault is it now? Poch tried, failed. Jose, failed. Mason isn’t even trying and he’s failing so where do you go from here with these cloggers?

I for one have no interest in any of these, bar one Harry Kane and Hugo. The rest can go and I won’t bother one bit. Done out here.

I didn't post a disagree but I wasn't happy about how everyone dogpiled him for making a mistake. Immediately, everyone starts saying he's a terrible person instead of just criticising what he said. And I didn't even think it deserved that level of criticism.

My dad has permanent brain damage from a TBI and I wouldn't react this strongly if Radical Rei Radical Rei was (a) talking directly about my dad and (b) actually making fun of him (and I don't think it's clear Rei was doing that with Mason). How can people possibly be this offended all the time? And how can they take more offence to something than the actual target of the comment? Mason isn't here to read anyone's comments but Rei was here to read all the insults flung in his direction. But I guess that was okay because censuring and cancelling him was restorative justice or something. I don't think Rei was right to post what he did but the overreaction in response was something else.

Fucks sake, I hate the modern world. I've replied to death threats and people insulting me for being disabled with more control, tact and sensitivity than this.
It's a nasty thing to say. Full stop. Radicalrei thinks he can day that shit because he's online and I don't think we should accept it ....or any abuse of anybody ever. It was a dick comment.
I appreciate your response although I'm not sure how it's defensible and Rei should know that if he's gonna make dick comments he's gonna get called on it.
I object to any racist, homophobic, sexist comments and any directed towards the mentally or physically less abled and the sooner people like Rei realise it's not acceptable the better. End of.

Ps: making a mistake? He knows exactly what he said and got the reaction that shite deserved. By all means mock masons coaching skills or lack of but taking the piss out of a career ending and nearly life threatening injury is a dick move.

Ps a red card might make him realise that he shouldn't say stuff like that and won't get away with that.
As Bazali Bazali said the other day after another shitebag poster accused some people of being child molesters, that there's a line and use of cunt, prick etc are insulting but low level. You don't do shit like Rei did and this other poster too. It is NOT ok.

Who do you think you are , Leeds United will never ever have an inferiority complex to Spurs.

Spurs are a traditional top 8 club that’s it, you haven’t won the league for 60 years ffs.

The outpouring of grief and entitlement on here is astounding.

Realist Spurs fans know that football is about ups and downs, you’ve always had tremendous support second to none, your club has been clever over the years with teams with the odd maverick a Gascoigne, Lineker, Berbatov, Klinsman, Ossie, these gave the fans hope and kept them returning but they didn’t expect to win the league every year.

Maybe your NFL Stadium has diluted the support as I’m shocked at the arrogance on this site.

To all proper Spurs I wish you nothing but luck, the atmosphere you created at the Lane has been magical, all the expectant bed wetters should fuck off and support Man City.
Fella, you were in the 3rd division or whatever the fuck it's called until recently, let's not talk about entitlement....

:avbfu:

Back
Top Bottom