Levy / ENIC OUT? New Poll 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENIC / Levy Out?

• Total voters
John Thomas has had one fucking rough week lads......he is smarting.
Meanwhile his all time must sign Anthony Martial is getting schooled by Andros Townsend

Why be grateful for Bale and Reguilon, and Hojberg and Doherty when we didn’t spend 300M on Bony, Barkley and Berahino
John Thomas has had a great week lads.

Finally seen a great player sign for my beloved football team (albeit on loan)

A huge endorsement for me and my buddies who've been crying out for this for years.
A massive disappointment for sammyspurs sammyspurs and his Troy Deeney campaign

Whoops!!??

3UNHACF.gif

Bale Bale Bale Bale!!!

Sad as fuck, Gareth comes on and scores a 25 yarder against United and we win.....

GRUMPYCAT.jpg

Should of never let him go, this is joyless for me.

To be fair, any thread that is titled “Levy / ENIC out” is going to be mainly populated by one side of the argument. Just as one titled “Levy / ENIC in” is going g to be the other way round.

As Incomplete_usernam Incomplete_usernam said above, entrenched views aren’t going to change just because we signed a couple of players. So constantly arguing the toss does seem to be a bit pointless, but that’s pretty true for everything written in here.

For what it’s worth, I’m Levy / ENIC in, as I believe they’ve done more good than bad for this club, by a distance, but have still fucked up at times. It’s a nice comfy place to be.

You have completely forgotten how to have a cunt off, haven't you?

If you look at what we’ve spent, it’s not a lot of cash outlay but in return, a real potential for a very high return as far as what we could achieve with this squad. It’s a very calculated window with both a very pragmatic manager and probably very much appreciated by Levy and his people as far as realistic targets they can go try to acquire. Obviously, negotiations are always the tough part but he’s done a great job with it.

I wonder what the Levy out brigade think has happened this last year to Levy. Especially this window when despite the stadium being finished we have no income from it and Weill undoubtedly make a huge loss this year.
Has he had a personality change and now wants to spend, spend. Spend?
Does he only spend when the team is in trouble like when Ramos got us in trouble.
Has Mourinho got an agreement that he must back him?
Was Poch part of the problem as I always suspected in not identifying viable purchases?
Or perhaps they still cannot forgive him for not buying anyone a couple of years ago?
More likely they simply do not know what to say.
Jose to Levy;
"I don't wanna hear your shit Levy"

Have not changed my vote and never will

Went from 75% out to 45% - proof we have around 30% proper Levy cucks on here. Classic abused wife syndrome. Husbands beats her continuously for 3-4 years and eventually buys her a nice bouquet of flowers and now she loves him again. Meanwhile - he'll probably beat to her to a pulp again after a few Stellas

Out NOW

I have often struggled to truly answer this question. I have always been underwhelmed by Levy in the transfer market, but equally impressed with the training ground and stadium. I was very much Levy/ENIC out after we didn't sign anyone a few summers ago, but was happy with last year's recruitment. This summer has been a great window and I am very much Levy/ENIC in provided we continue doing well in the transfer market.

I can imagine it. The year is 2040 and we're still waiting to add to our paltry Carling Cup back in 2008.

Amid mounting criticism from fans, 78 year old trillionaire Daniel Levy plucks a half decent transfer window out of his arse and the fighting cock descends into a massive wank off as we're told how lucky we are to have him.

I just took a look at the Levy Suck Off thread. Fans celebrating a cut price deal for a championship center half like we just won the double

:harryhmm:
I have 2 grown up kids. We brought them up the right way, put them through University and they both have good jobs and a partner and kids. Now however much My wife and I would like to take credit for that the real praise goes to them. Had they gone the other way and become failures then that also would have been down to them.
Levy provides the personal but it is not his fault that Sissoko put his arm in the air in the first min of the CL final. Having said that I never praised the Chairman when we won the trophies in past years but the Manager and players. Cannot recall who was chairman in the early 80's.
I will not be singing the praise for Levy if we win a trophy this year and all the praise will go to the Manager and players. Therefore he cannot be held solely responsible for failures.

quick look at age to trophies (supporter from aged 10 for simplicity)

if you're now 20, you'd have seen Tottenham win nothing

if you're now 30, you'd have seen Tottenham win 1 cup
(League Cup)

if you're now 40, you'd have seen Tottenham win 3 cups
(FA Cup, 2 League Cups)

if you're now 50, you'd have seen Tottenham win 6 cups
(1 UEFA Cup, 3 FA Cups, 2 League Cups)

if you're now 60, you'd have seen Tottenham win 9 cups
(2UEFA Cups, 3 FA Cups, 4 League Cups)

if you're now 70, you'd have seen Tottenham win 15 cups
(1 League Title, 3 UEFA Cups, 6 FA Cups, 4 League Cups)

if you're now 80, what the fuack are you doing here on TFC?

if you're now 20, you'd have seen Tottenham win nothing

if you're now 30, you'd have seen Tottenham win 1 cup
(League Cup)

if you're now 40, you'd have seen Tottenham win 3 cups
(FA Cup, 2 League Cups)

if you're now 50, you'd have seen Tottenham win 6 cups
(1 UEFA Cup, 3 FA Cups, 2 League Cups)

if you're now 60, you'd have seen Tottenham win 9 cups
(2UEFA Cups, 3 FA Cups, 4 League Cups)

if you're now 70, you'd have seen Tottenham win 15 cups
(1 League Title, 3 UEFA Cups, 6 FA Cups, 4 League Cups)

if you're now 80, what the fuack are you doing here on TFC?
That's not quite right, though.

Chairman awarded CEO of the Year

:bow: :levystare:

The most embarrassing night in living memory.

On the watch of one Daniel Levy.

How low must we go for the 60% to finally wake up and break out of their trance?

It's like being in the twilight zone when the same fans come out year after year blaming the managers. "please sack him levy" like levy is the lord and saviour like he weren't the one who sacked our most successful manager for a manager that needs money to do the business.

They're a bunch of profiteering cheapskate cunts and I'd fooking love them to sell up. We'll all be dead before this club wins anything with Levy and Co in charge. All they actually care about is net profits and CL money. Everything else is a bonus.

We had the best manager in Europe and those bellends decided not to back him for years and now look at the state of our squad.

But the fans will continue to drink the koolaid and bicker over who the next "project head coach" will be to lead us to glory on a mickey mouse budget.

GET FOOKED

Or alternatively, thread was started a while ago, and people just haven't revisited it.

You may not know but going onto a forum and visiting a topic they may have voted on 6 months ago, just to appease you, may not be at the front of peoples minds
Well if that's the case, I'm most disappointed.
Checking this poll should be a priority whenever we wake up in the morning.

Another false dawn looking on the back of a shocking transfer window and start to a season with Championship levels players and a manager who seems to be less relevant tactically than a typewriter

Years of underinvestment, lies and thieving of honest fans

Time to go or give them one more season?
Not sure thst giving them one more season should be a caveat.

They've had 20 years already. Longest serving owners profiteers in the Prem?

Back
Top Bottom