Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think we are going to be relegated each season?
Nope. Never even said bottom half. I think there’s too much credit for getting it right. This is levy & enic we are taking about. They don’t do trophies & success. So not like it’s crazy to predict us not to win something as per usual. Non spurs fans don’t expect us to win stuff with enic & levy as proven by a long standing history of them in charge. So nothing to suggest it will be different next season especially without kane who is also fed up of our owners/levys lack of success & intent on winning things.
I think 6th is good going with the new guy next season. Maybe you think that’s failure & we should sack him but let me know what you think is success in the league with the new guy.

Nope. Never even said bottom half. I think there’s too much credit for getting it right. This is levy & enic we are taking about. They don’t do trophies & success. So not like it’s crazy to predict us not to win something as per usual. Non spurs fans don’t expect us to win stuff with enic & levy as proven by a long standing history of them in charge. So nothing to suggest it will be different next season especially without kane who is also fed up of our owners/levys lack of success & intent on winning things.
So Kane is leaving?

So Kane is leaving?
Who knows. I was saying especially without Kane, meaning if he goes then I’d say 8th is decent target with the new guy in charge. If he stays then 6th. Happy to clear that up. You just fire questions & refuse to answer mine & commit to anything. So I think it’s time you answered some of mine that I asked you.
what position do you think is good going for the new guy in the league with & without Kane?

Who knows. I was saying especially without Kane, meaning if he goes then I’d say 8th is decent target with the new guy in charge. If he stays then 6th. Happy to clear that up. You just fire questions & refuse to answer mine & commit to anything. So I think it’s time you answered some of mine that I asked you.
what position do you think is good going for the new guy in the league with & without Kane?
I ask you questions as you don't seem to be very coherent at all! I'm trying to make sense of you, fuck knows why!?

You started this whole conversation saying the happiest you are, is when Woolwich lose. The convo went round in circles after that.

I ask you questions as you don't seem to be very coherent at all! I'm trying to make sense of you, fuck knows why!?

You started this whole conversation saying the happiest you are, is when Woolwich lose. The convo went round in circles after that.
Yeah, you misunderstood me. No big deal. Let’s leave it. Enjoy your day

Now now no need to get personal.

I think that maddison is a good signing for a team desperately lacking creativity and trying to get back into europe.

I think Rice is a good signing for a team that wants to compete to win something who have a clear need for a centre midfielder. It reminds me of when united used to pay top dollar to add a key signing to a strong squad who makes a big difference, e.g. ferdinand, rooney.

We have again signed a goalkeeper as a bit of a punt. Low cost, great season, but known to be poor at catching a football. Time will tell with him.
We always have a great window & then act shocked when it goes wrong. Which has happened for many summers now. Even no signings was good.

170m on Rice and Havetz isn't worth it. If we have that money to spend we can spend a lot wisely than that and still get quality players.
Don’t get why everyone is overpaying chelsea so much for their players when they need to sell. Especially united & Woolwich helping out a rival.

Maddison will be the biggest signing and he kind of does worry me. All other signings I would expect to be around 25m or less, as long as they are good signings, that's what counts.
Yeah we have 1 upgrade so far & a few punts. Need at least 5 or 6 more upgrades. If we lose kane for Maddison then we are even worse off overall .

Yeah we have 1 upgrade so far & a few punts. Need at least 5 or 6 more upgrades. If we lose kane for Maddison then we are even worse off overall .
If we lose Kane and don't replace him that's nuts but it's not like that hasn't happened before.

Yes I'm quoting myself - shoot me.

There were less responses to this survey than the season before?! If people are that pissed off, why not use this method to get your views across? Ridiculous! :disdain:

Update on our annual survey
Our ninth end of season fan survey was open from Monday 12 June to Thursday 22 June. The survey was open to all Spurs supporters, including Trust members and non-members, Season Ticket holders, One Hotspur members and non-members, UK-based fans and overseas fans.

We’re pleased to have received over 5,000 responses to the survey. The sample covers a broad range of demographics. We’re now busy analysing the data and reviewing the many thousands of comments provided. We aim to present the findings in early August, before the new season kicks off.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the survey. Your responses will help us to adopt positions that reflect the views of the majority of Trust members, and the wider fan base, as well as guiding our approach to our dealings with the Club hierarchy. We’re grateful to everyone who helped spread the word, including our friends at The Spurs Show, Last Word on Spurs, The Extra Inch, The Fighting Cock, The Cheese Room, The Game Is About Glory, THFC Flags, football.london, The Athletic, SpursAbility, SpursREACH, Proud Lilywhites, and others.

Probably more due to the fact that survey was run by the Tottenham Hotspur Sausageroll Trust

Back
Top Bottom