Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cheers for your valuable input additions into the convo me and my friend Steve had 👍
Happy Season 12 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Bros Love GIF by Mediacorp SG

May be the case as I no longer have any idea wtf you're talking about.

For the record I have zero interest in anyone that spells anything wrong or does a grammatical error as that's not why we come on Spurs forums. I was just correcting your ignorant attempt at a put down. As you seem a little insecure that you gotta keep going with this I'll let you have the last word, think about it and give it you're best shot... then we can get back onto talking about how shit ENIC are and how they take people like you're good self for mugs...
*your

Really no need to thank me mate, I’m just a nice guy.
certainly got that impression mate 👍
Jeez man this is getting a tad boring, the spelling reference was regarding me getting called out for spelling ‘checkbook’ wrong. I merely pointed out it was correct spelling where I’m from and that I care little about spelling/grammar in relation to a footy forum. Next time to avoid all this I promise to spell chequebook… 💤

Jeez man this is getting a tad boring, the spelling reference was regarding me getting called out for spelling ‘checkbook’ wrong. I merely pointed out it was correct spelling where I’m from and that I care little about spelling/grammar in relation to a footy forum. Next time to avoid all this I promise to spell chequebook… 💤
Your an kunt.

Obvious troll is shockingly obvious.

Your being sarcastic aren’t you? Lowest form of wit…… I mean on such a high brow forum as TFC, how dare you,I bet you drink Merlot. Totally uncouth. Get out.

Last edited:
Obvious troll is shockingly obvious.
Wait I’m 42, is troll the same as a cunt? Inform me, quickly…… tell me man! I still am not sure what a LOL Doll is, other than they cost £10 and clearly have some sort of Chinese spy device in it.

Last edited:
Maddison is actually a brilliant signing, genuinely.
But it changes nothing, enic are still a joke and all need to move on. We all know they cheaped out on the goalie and it won't be the last time this summer...enic and levy out....

Maddison is actually a brilliant signing, genuinely.
But it changes nothing, enic are still a joke and all need to move on. We all know they cheaped out on the goalie and it won't be the last time this summer...enic and levy out....

You had me in the first half, I'm not gonna lie :ange-snarl:

Will be very interested to see Levy’s reaction to getting Maddison done.

In the past we’d make a big signing then sit back and pat ourselves on the back,

I guess it depends on how much the club has really been prepared to admit to themselves about the state of neglect in the squad.

Mood of the fans is interesting too. Ange and now some early business has everyone starting to feel good. Lots of rumours flying around about more big signings but also think fans have seen this before from the club, as has Harry Kane.

In the past we’d make a big signing then sit back and pat ourselves on the back,

I guess it depends on how much the club has really been prepared to admit to themselves about the state of neglect in the squad.

Mood of the fans is interesting too. Ange and now some early business has everyone starting to feel good. Lots of rumours flying around about more big signings but also think fans have seen this before from the club, as has Harry Kane.
Maddison will be the biggest signing and he kind of does worry me. All other signings I would expect to be around 25m or less, as long as they are good signings, that's what counts.

If it’s just Maddison and the Gk then the window will have a been a total failure. We need at least 6 probably about 7-8 players including 1 GK, 2/3 CB’s, 1 CM, 1 AM, 1 LWF and then to sell/loan out about 12 players. Of that we have bought 2 and sold 1. The deadwood aspect of the club is a drag and must be fixed this window.

Last summer window ended in disappointment after good work with Bissouma and ended up with just Lenglet when we needed two decent CB’s.

On a brighter note however I think with Ange style of player with apparently our scouts and the club using data metrics hopefully our transfers will be more on point than before, we just need to make them happen.

Back
Top Bottom