Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it’s a good shout but for me Toney is the best striker we could feasible get to replace Kane, he is not just a goalscorer but a great all round player. Sad he is a gambling addict.

Classic Spurs move to go for him next summer when his value will be down because of it all though. I agree, he's a great player. I would be more than happy with him.

Yeah nobody is buying him now and the reduction in cost would surely not be worth it. Goodness knows what player you are getting back the other side of his ban. He might be fighting more than gambling demons.
Alternatively he could be a fully motivated, injury free beast when he returns

I’m not sure he has gambling demons. I
Understand a lot of the bets were historic and low level

it’s a good shout but for me Toney is the best striker we could feasible get to replace Kane, he is not just a goalscorer but a great all round player. Sad he is a gambling addict.
That’s what I am thinking. Watkins has good pace, makes good runs & a good finisher. But Toney is a better all rounder & will have a bigger impact. Also good pen taker like kane. Shame about the gambling. Especially as the league heavily promotes it, there is no escaping it.

Another good option. I am yet to decide on whether we should cash in on Kane or get 1 more year out of him. Or what levy favours?
Depends on a few things. The club who makes the bid, the price and any indications from Kane that he might sign a new deal or not

Bayern for 100M is v different to Chelsea at 100M

Well, these guys are actually a bunch of crooks...imagine selling your club to this lot...

Depends on a few things. The club who makes the bid, the price and any indications from Kane that he might sign a new deal or not

Bayern for 100M is v different to Chelsea at 100M
Yeah if Kane wants to stay then that’s a no brainer! But unlikely! Enic & levy have made sure of that.
If he wants to go then Abroad seems the best option but usually means less £££.
I read today Bayern are going to make a second bid of 80m + add ons. That’s pretty fair given his age & only a year left.

Back
Top Bottom