Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s where I’m at

Skip > ShadyDan
Sometimes my son puts in almost no effort in his homework. And when he does that I hope he gets a shit mark, That doesnt mean I want him to fail and be shit at school. I want him to learn that he needs to put improve his work.

Your reasoning is understandable. You want us to lose to get rid of the shite owners so we improve overall. Id rather we kept on winning but if we cant and have to get rid of owners , hope it comes through death and sickness for them rather than us losing.

Sometimes my son puts in almost no effort in his homework. And when he does that I hope he gets a shit mark, That doesnt mean I want him to fail and be shit at school. I want him to learn that he needs to put improve his work.

Your reasoning is understandable. You want us to lose to get rid of the shite owners so we improve overall. Id rather we kept on winning but if we cant and have to get rid of owners , hope it comes through death and sickness for them rather than us losing.
Nice analogy.

Personally, I’d like Lewis to lose most of his wealth from this court case, and, live his late years in relative poverty (full poverty would be ideal, but not realistic).

Karma, will be metered to him in this life, or the next (I happen to think, those too greedy in life, risk returning as a Pig).

pigsy.jpg

Incarnations of Levy and Lewis, maybe!

Tbf, he's always been consistent in this.

The thinking is that losing matches/relegation would force Enic to sell.

It’s an awful way of thinking.

I get it but me being the big spurs supporter that I am, I could NEVER want us to lose.

The only scenario I could envisage being on with losing is if we had nothing riding on the game but us losing meant relegation / losing out on the title etc for Woolwich / Chelsea.

That's a wild statement

It’s an awful way of thinking.

I get it but me being the big spurs supporter that I am, I could NEVER want us to lose.

The only scenario I could envisage being on with losing is if we had nothing riding on the game but us losing meant relegation / losing out on the title etc for Woolwich / Chelsea.
Big thinker vs small thinker

I’m done with this lot. They don’t have the funds and aren’t as smart as others. Going nowhere

If you acknowledge that nothing is going to change why do you insist with boring us with your constant tedious tirades against the board every day on here?

Because, why not?

I hate the cunts, loathe Levy more than Arteta and long for the day they finally sell up and we get in owners that might actually want to win things.

Until that day happens I'll continue to moan about the cunts, I mean you don't think we're going to actually win anything under them do you?

Whats wild about that? I would crank up the BBQ if Levy ploughed his jetski into Lewis’s yacht and they all went up in a fireball

Pair of scumbag locusts

It's football, things should never ever be that deep.

If that's your thought process then you're beyond help.

Because, why not?

I hate the cunts, loathe Levy more than Arteta and long for the day they finally sell up and we get in owners that might actually want to win things.

Until that day happens I'll continue to moan about the cunts, I mean you don't think we're going to actually win anything under them do you?

ENIC out Karens perfectly summed up. ^

Continue to moan but won't actually do anything about it, I mean you just have to laugh...

I have some questions about this thread and debate in general:

Is there value in people on the internet talking about the owners behaviour and highlighting things that other fans maybe hadn't realized?

is the debate for those more casual fans?

Or is it just the same hardcore that have different opinions banging heads?

What would it take for more casual fans to get involved and pressure the owners into selling or changing their behaviour?

And here we are yet again.

Nearly. Almost. Not quite. Tried. Possible. Complicated. Run out of time. Couldn’t move players on. Takes time. Don’t want to over do it. Need to trim the squad first…

22 fucking years of this utter nonsense. ENOUGH

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB YOU PARASITE

Fuck off with this parasite shit mate. If you don't understand why, look it up.

I have some questions about this thread and debate in general:

Is there value in people on the internet talking about the owners behaviour and highlighting things that other fans maybe hadn't realized?

is the debate for those more casual fans?

Or is it just the same hardcore that have different opinions banging heads?

What would it take for more casual fans to get involved and pressure the owners into selling or changing their behaviour?

I think it is always worth having discussions to get outside perspectives as long as your open to hearing other people's opinions and not just looking for validation of yours

a person who habitually relies on or exploits others and gives nothing in return.
"he was a parasite who lived off other people"

Putting aside the Nazi term, the definition sums ENIC up perfectly

an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense.
"the parasite attaches itself to the mouths of fishes"

Was not my aim to cause you any offence. If I have, then of course sorry for that. Although I am going to have to say I am not clear why the term so offends.

No intent was meant towards anyone, if Admin wish to ban me that’s fine. Grateful for a message from them to explain why.

Back
Top Bottom