Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it is always worth having discussions to get outside perspectives as long as your open to hearing other people's opinions and not just looking for validation of yours
Hahah , you’ve just told someone to fuck off! You’re always here defending levy and co, why don’t you just go outside and get some fresh air. And as Zomb pointed out and as many others have, not everything has an underlying meaning! So wind your neck in you big mouth twat!

Last edited:
Answer his question Dan, instead of the company policy of ignoring it.

Nope, we've done this dance with him time and time again, absolutely pointless trying to engage in a debate with this guy, he posts like a bot so his responses will always be met with satire and/or mockery.

a person who habitually relies on or exploits others and gives nothing in return.
"he was a parasite who lived off other people"

Putting aside the Nazi term, the definition sums ENIC up perfectly

I’m as frustrated by the owners as anyone but the stadium, training ground and brand building means they can never be described as giving nothing in return.

If they sold now they would leave a more valuable club than they found or more valuable than it would have been if they did nothing.

I’m as frustrated by the owners as anyone but the stadium, training ground and brand building means they can never be described as giving nothing in return.

If they sold now they would leave a more valuable club than they found or more valuable than it would have been if they did nothing.
Who paid for that? Not them

The Sugar years we were absolutely going nowhere, I've lived through both and the difference between the two regimes are striking. The difference being that Sugar didn't do anything to progress the club and there was no renewed hope, at least ENIC have put us on the verge even though they are reluctant to take the final step although I was never one to hope see us lose it was understandable because there was literally no other hope under him.

a person who habitually relies on or exploits others and gives nothing in return.
"he was a parasite who lived off other people"

Putting aside the Nazi term, the definition sums ENIC up perfectly

Putting aside years of anti semitimitsm and a word still used today by nazis to describe jewish people. OK.

Hahah , you’ve just told someone to fuck off! You’re always here defending levy and co, why don’t you just go outside and get some fresh air. And as Zomb pointed out and as many others have, not everything has an underlying meaning! So wind you’re neck in you big mouth twat!

Not everything does no, but I'm sick of people using being angry at our club owners as an excuse for ignorance.

I think Mr. Levy embodies the expression "too clever by half". Not an unintelligent man but doesn't understand what he doesn't know, and creates problems for Spurs because of it. I imagine he would think of himself as a skilled negotiator and outside of football he might even be. But when it comes to football he appears to overvalue the deal and undervalue the player. I think that's what Conte was getting at with his remarks about Djed Spence. In terms of making a deal for a player based on potential it made sense to Levy, but in terms of winning games he wasn't doing as much good as an established player would have. But now Levy has the perfect manager for his system, someone who won't ask for elite players because his system is the key to winning. The fans want to be top four, management wants to be Brighton.

an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense.
"the parasite attaches itself to the mouths of fishes"

Was not my aim to cause you any offence. If I have, then of course sorry for that. Although I am going to have to say I am not clear why the term so offends.

No intent was meant towards anyone, if Admin wish to ban me that’s fine. Grateful for a message from them to explain why.

Appreciate the response and I apologise for my outburst.

I have been subjected to a lot of ant semitic abuse over the years. Been harassed, threatened, had knives pulled on me and called a parasite, jew cunt, told Hitler was a good bloke, etc etc etc.

Even by other spurs fans.

Plenty of names to call Levy but for me, calling him a Parasite perpetuates a term still used to negatively describe Jews by groups that target us.

The Sugar years we were absolutely going nowhere, I've lived through both and the difference between the two regimes are striking. The difference being that Sugar didn't do anything to progress the club and there was no renewed hope, at least ENIC have put us on the verge even though they are reluctant to take the final step although I was never one to hope see us lose it was understandable because there was literally no other hope under him.
And you can’t comprehend that people have a similar feeling now ? Some saw the stadium build ( little cost to enic ) as the promised game changer , not really happened has it ? Some are bemused at the lack of ambition after the CL final to push on. Will someone being frustrated affect you ? Football is a form of tribal entertainment that evokes passion , without it it’s dead . ENIC are the epitome of sterile ,emotionless business . Applaud that if you want but nowt beats the feeling of success in whatever you do

an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense.
"the parasite attaches itself to the mouths of fishes"

Was not my aim to cause you any offence. If I have, then of course sorry for that. Although I am going to have to say I am not clear why the term so offends.

No intent was meant towards anyone, if Admin wish to ban me that’s fine. Grateful for a message from them to explain why.
Too add I didn't want to get you banned. No foul vote or anything like that.

Know this is a pretty free flowing forum but would like to know the Admins stance on the use of derogatory terms being used.

Too add I didn't want to get you banned. No foul vote or anything like that.

Know this is a pretty free flowing forum but would like to know the Admins stance on the use of derogatory terms being used.
In the context I used it. It was certainly not meant as a racial slur.

Again anyone reading it that way, I certainly open to apologies for that.

In the context I used it. It was certainly not meant as a racial slur.

Again anyone reading it that way, I certainly open to apologies for that.

Appreciate that man, and apologies again for my outburst. It wasn't OK of me to do that.

I have quite a bit of PTSD from some personal experiences but it was wrong to take that out on you

Back
Top Bottom