Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I think we're done here
Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Come “ere pinky

In my opinion the biggest failure of ENIC/Levy in the last 5 years were appointing Mourinho and Conte.

They were poorly considered and designed for one player.

Let's get managers that are right for the club and never again for a player.

In my opinion the biggest failure of ENIC/Levy in the last 5 years were appointing Mourinho and Conte.

They were poorly considered and designed for one player.

Let's get managers that are right for the club and never again for a player.
Mine was the 500 days of transfer embargo , give Poch what he wanted , we’d never have gone down the sorry road of disillusioned Poch , Jose, Mason, Nuno, ,Conte etc

Massive mistake which showed the owners ambition 😕

Oh well , at least the country is in a good place

If it helps , it helps .

You know , we’ve got posters on here who , in the past, have wished death upon levy & yet get annoyed at someone calling him a cunt .
Not annoyed at anyone calling him a cunt in context.
Just saying he's a cunt, and nothing else, adds nothing.
I get annoyed when people call Tottenham players cunts , yes even Dier , I mean he’s beyond useless but is he a cunt ? Even if he is , who cares
Agree with that.
At times it's like people want our players to fail.
I'm sure that's not true, but it does seem like it.
This thread has turned into an anti ENIC thread & I think a lot of it is justified . We are not at the gates of hell but we are also not in the garden of Eden , many thought the stadium toon is there , we were as much told do
True, but at least it appears, and I stress "appears", that we are finally trying to do things right.
My tuppence , I think ENIC are looking to sell , I think last season & Lewis’s situation pushed thst forward . Please don’t say Lewis is no longer ….. he hardly handed over the ownership of THFC to his daughter, just the control .
Could well be and I'm ok with that.
Just not to Saudi's or Qatar's for me.
That’s why I think the ambition has always been fair to middling . It’s an investment, one eye on worth one eye on football accomplishments. We can float for quite a while now as the investment is stable . You know , for an investment company , to sit pretty is beyond fine
There is zero doubt that Enic/Levy priorities lie in getting top 4.
I will always maintain that a regular top 4 team should be capable of winning trophies.
Our 2nd string just isn't at the level it should be.
Sorry for delay I was talking to my wife about candles
🤣🤣
No bother mate.

It’s ok to dip in every now and again . It’s basically an attempt of discussion at opposite polars but then you realise it’s as pointless as a wank on speed
Feel the exact same way at times.

There's people on both sides where it's impossible to have a decent respectful discussion.

Not annoyed at anyone calling him a cunt in context.
Just saying he's a cunt, and nothing else, adds nothing.

Agree with that.
At times it's like people want our players to fail.
I'm sure that's not true, but it does seem like it.

True, but at least it appears, and I stress "appears", that we are finally trying to do things right.

Could well be and I'm ok with that.
Just not to Saudi's or Qatar's for me.

There is zero doubt that Enic/Levy priorities lie in getting top 4.
I will always maintain that a regular top 4 team should be capable of winning trophies.
Our 2nd string just isn't at the level it should be.

🤣🤣
No bother mate.
Stevee , you ever call someone a cunt and not explain why ?

I think that’s a lot of peoples issue , we generally have an XI then nada , but it’s not nada like the dippers or , even toon , it’s absolute pants . Our bench has a lot of liabilities

Stevee , you ever call someone a cunt and not explain why ?
Nope, certainly not on a forum.
There's literally no point.
Saying the same thing over and over again adds nothing to anythng.

I think that’s a lot of peoples issue , we generally have an XI then nada , but it’s not nada like the dippers or , even toon , it’s absolute pants . Our bench has a lot of liabilities
Do you not think that it appears that we finally, as late as that maybe, are trying to get things right ?

Nope, certainly not on a forum.
There's literally no point.
Saying the same thing over and over again adds nothing to anythng.

Do you not think that it appears that we finally, as late as that maybe, are trying to get things right ?

If see your point , but I’m sure many would love to look into Daniel’s eyes and call him a Cunt but the opportunity isn’t there …. ( DAN … Dann… maybe an idea to raise money . A virtual stock , you sit in and people can throw bukakke bags of distain at your sweet , sweet face

I don’t think much of them since the 500 day embargo … correct that & I lll Doth me cap

If see your point , but I’m sure many would love to look into Daniel’s eyes and call him a Cunt but the opportunity isn’t there …. ( DAN … Dann… maybe an idea to raise money . A virtual stock , you sit in and people can throw bukakke bags of distain at your sweet , sweet face

I don’t think much of them since the 500 day embargo … correct that & I lll Doth me cap
Fair enough mate

I see lots of improvement and intent.

For me, Maddison is the best signing of the window.
A good crop of youngsters.
Everyone seems happy and up for it.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that everything is great, or we're going to win a trophy.
All I'm saying is that it looks promising.

The Levy theory of football in which management (broadly construed) is more important than labor is being shown to have some degree of merit here, as philosophically distasteful as I find it.
Modern day society , bruh

It’s reaching boiling point as the plebs Sony happen … re the world

Parasite was in general use before being used in Nazism.

Appropriation of offence, isn’t cool, he wasn’t being rascist or anti-Semitic.

Yeah but post-Nazism it does become a bit questionable imo to use it to describe Jewish businessmen.

I’m not saying everyone is using the term in that way but to get angry when someone points out why it might be construed a certain way is odd.

Lots of things to call Levy without leaning in to possible dog whistle territory. I’m not gonna tell anyone to not say it but it’s not a word I’d personally use for him.

Yeah but post-Nazism it does become a bit questionable imo to use it to describe Jewish businessmen.

I’m not saying everyone is using the term in that way but to get angry when someone points out why it might be construed a certain way is odd.

Lots of things to call Levy without leaning in to possible dog whistle territory. I’m not gonna tell anyone to not say it but it’s not a word I’d personally use for him.
Maybe.

However, the poster is saying Levy/ENIC are parasitic, living off the host. Seems undeniably true to me.

Should they find another term, when that one perfectly describes ENIC operations?

Personally, felt like the poster was upset at the argument, so tried to undermine language used.

It’s fine he is offended, and, fine many of us think it’s a crock to be offended in this dynamic.

Should we be offended if someone buys a VW Beetle, or wears Hugo Boss?

Back
Top Bottom