Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think they used to be , even if you didn’t agree with them , you kind of respected them .

These days they just come across as self serving , nasty people

Oh well

Think it’s more likely we’ve grown up a little and now see through the bullshit more readily.

But, there is also truth to your words, they are truly ethically lobotomised people nowadays, exactly fitting this dystopian reality we find ourselves experiencing in these times.

I fear I must apologise for my outrageous behaviour towards Daniel Levy after that 5-2 drumming of Burnley. It is down to Levy that we signed Postecoglou, and we must thank him for that and all prior decision making for the past 20 years, which led to us winning the league today at Turf Moor. I must also mention that Daniel Levy has the biggest cock out of all the owners in the premier league, and that he is infact actually 6ft 4, despite pictures online (rightwing trolls) suggesting otherwise. He is infact much larger in person, and has a huge bulge. Tonight I will sleep with a Daniel Levy poster above my bed, and will make sure to kiss it every night before I go to sleep.

Last 3 words of that post only worth reading 💪

I fear I must apologise for my outrageous behaviour towards Daniel Levy after that 5-2 drumming of Burnley. It is down to Levy that we signed Postecoglou, and we must thank him for that and all prior decision making for the past 20 years, which led to us winning the league today at Turf Moor. I must also mention that Daniel Levy has the biggest cock out of all the owners in the premier league, and that he is infact actually 6ft 4, despite pictures online (rightwing trolls) suggesting otherwise. He is infact much larger in person, and has a huge bulge. Tonight I will sleep with a Daniel Levy poster above my bed, and will make sure to kiss it every night before I go to sleep.
Levysexual alert

Your apologies should be as loud as your disrespect.

:ledley:

Surprised Uh Oh GIF by Leroy Patterson

Please, please, please stop signing "we've got our Tottenham back"

Never let them think they'd done enough

No cheering.

No songs about Ange - can't have that baldy thinking he signed a good manager
No songs about players - can't have the bald one thinking he signed any good players
No songs about being happy with a result - cant have levy thinking he has done a good job

What are people allowed to sing about without risking Levy thinking he has done something right for once?

No cheering.

No songs about players - can't have the bald one thinking he signed any good players
No songs about being happy with a result - cant have levy thinking he has done a good job

What are people allowed to sing about without risking Levy thinking he has done something right for once?
Didn't say that.
Just the phrase "We've got our Tottenham back"

No cheering.

We're not allowed to be happy at all mate. Have to be ultra-negative about absolutely everything.

Didn't say that.
Just the phrase "We've got our Tottenham back"

Not sure what is so wrong with the fans expressing to the players and manager that they appreciate the football they are seeing being played.

If anything it drives home the point that this is the Tottenham people want to see, not some boring defensive anti-footballing team that like to soak up pressure for 60% of the game.

Comes across as more 'anti-enic fan' that 'spurs fan' in my humble opinion.

Out of interest, what does 'our Tottenham back' mean to you?

Blah

Out of interest, what does 'our Tottenham back' mean to you?
Ambitions to succeed playing well, not just make up the numbers and play pretty football.

Halfway there. No doubt. But let's not let him think he can put his feet up because there's a lot of work to do at THFC and a lot of room to improve.

Ambitions to succeed playing well, not just make up the numbers and play pretty football.

Halfway there. No doubt. But let's not let him think he can put his feet up because there's a lot of work to do at THFC and a lot of room to improve.

I very much doubt a song is going to have that effect and in my opinion, asking people to not express their joy in the way they want to is a bit of a buzz kill.

Still would be funny to see you trying to shhh our away fans when they sing a song you're worried might make Levy too comfortable. They would, I'm sure, be very grateful for the input.

I very much doubt a song is going to have that effect and in my opinion, asking people to not express their joy in the way they want to is a bit of a buzz kill.

Still would be funny to see you trying to shhh our away fans when they sing a song you're worried might make Levy too comfortable. They would, I'm sure, be very grateful for the input.
I hope you're excited about us standing still for a few windows then.
2018 on repeat.
But then you're a Levy fan so you would be happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom