Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not many people were blindly screaming for Lamo’s, they just wanted a structured plan under professional management to buy a functional, working car. Half the time we bought a tuk tuk missing a wheel because his fave agent told him to or Donna thought it was a good idea

Arnesen, Commoli and Baldini tells you that they had the idea of a structured plan, however for different reasons they moved away from the DOF structure, Arnesen was because he was poached by Chelsea, Commoli was because we were flirting with relegation under Ramos and Redknapp wouldn't work with a DOF and Baldini was because Poch also didn't want to work under a DOF.

Arnesen, Commoli and Baldini tells you that they had the idea of a structured plan, however for different reasons they moved away from the DOF structure, Arnesen was because he was poached by Chelsea, Commoli was because we were flirting with relegation under Ramos and Redknapp wouldn't work with a DOF and Baldini was because Poch also didn't want to work under a DOF.
F off Daniel, yours

Another year trophyless, I am shocked! :romeroshock: This isn’t like levy & enic at all!
Must spend all season defending them for this unusual occurrence & pray we have many more decades of them in charge! & we have Lewis doing things the right way so what more can you ask for.

Guys guys guys, remember...you can't criticise or be negative. Everything is going great, they all gave 200% tonight and we were fucked by the refs + City has got all the money, never our fault, let's be uber happy and proud etc etc

It was an embarrassing performance. But the most worrying thing is the team did give 100% . But the team is just nowhere near good enough. 🤷‍♂️
I have a slightly different take, I think the team defended well but we were shockingly poor going forwards. And faded hard. Basically it was a big game so as per usual we didn't really turn up.
It's our DNA now.

We might stumble our way to a conference league trophy at some point but other than that we're winning nothing for an indefinite period of time

We might stumble our way to a conference league trophy at some point but other than that we're winning nothing for an indefinite period of time
I'm finding the match thread quite amusing tonight. Lot's of people trying to console themselves that we've been cheated out the cup by City's 'blood money' blah blah blah blah, while forgetting we got knocked out the League cup by Fulham, last seasons FA Cup by Sheffield Utd, and God knows how many previous competitions by clubs with far less resources than ourselves

Hungry Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

Back
Top Bottom