Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lewis certainly saw a guaranteed return when he lost over a billion with bear stearns lol uh arseface and I'm sure abu dhabi has seen a great guaranteed return on the billion they've blown in manchestah

you're a sad cunt mate, go get a new hobby ;)

Go do your homework for tomorrow, goon troll, multi, perverted photos posting, clueless melt - if you haven't understood why the Arabs are heavily investing in European landmark clubs across Europe by now - there is no hope in you being able to participate in any debate around investing whatsoever.

There are 92 teams in the football league.

We are in the top 6 of those.

We are doing just fine for now.

the margins are really fine at the top so really Levy is doing a good job at running an efficient business but ffs our owner is worth 4 or 5 billion

the cunt could take 100 or 200 mil and dump it into the club and barely even notice it's gone

Last edited:
Do you even understand how FFP works?
Do you? As Mad Yid Mad Yid said if Joe Lewis wanted to stick 100m into the club, he'd be allowed to.
Edit - there are also ways around FFP, one that nearly all the big European clubs do is to use amortisation to there advantage, signing a £50m player on a five year contract so it gets recorded as £10m every year instead of one big £50m lump.

Table%20July13%20max.jpg.opt860x501o0%2C0s860x501.jpg

Last edited:
ohh no arseface is disagreeing with all my post lol I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonite now

you couldn't get any sadder if your life depended on it

Are you suggesting we should run at 35m loss per season and be covered by Lewis for reasons unknown to him?
Not at all. The only point I'm trying to make here is that if Joe Lewis wanted to inject lots of money in THFC he could do within the constraints of 'financial fair play'.

People act like being worth 4 billion means you have a bank account with 4 billion pounds in it ready to spend...
People act like Joe Lewis owns us and is free to do what he wants with us...

there's 2 sides to every coin

the cunt could do ALOT more than he's done
What like drag a financially crippled mid table club in a shit area of London up to a top 4/5/6 club constantly in Europe and one of the financially healthiest clubs in the world? And in the process of building a new fucking stadium?

That "cunt" is taking liberties.

What like drag a financially crippled mid table club in a shit area of London up to a top 4/5/6 club constantly in Europe and one of the financially healthiest clubs in the world? And in the process of building a new fucking stadium?

That "cunt" is taking liberties.

joe lewis had fuck all to do with dragging us back from sugars mess

Levy deserves credit for that and I'll believe they're actually going to build a new stadium when they do it. Seems to me that they're really good at coming up with excuses to prolong everything. Joe lewis has made billions whilst owning Tottenham and invested fuck all in the club ergo he's a cunt

If you are going to buy a football club you should at least have some real ambition for the club and not just your own net worth or what upgrades you're going to put on your next new yacht

Back
Top Bottom