Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy deserves credit for that and I'll believe they're actually going to build a new stadium when they do it. Seems to me that they're really good at coming up with excuses to prolong everything. Joe lewis has made billions whilst owning Tottenham and invested fuck all in the club ergo he's a cunt
Must be honest, it`s very hard to disagree with this statement

Joe lewis has made billions whilst owning Tottenham and invested fuck all in the club ergo he's a cunt

He's invested a lot more than fuck all, don't get that wrong. It's not on the same levels as other clubs but Levy/Tottenham have spent a fair wedge of Lewis' cash.

If you are going to buy a football club you should at least have some real ambition for the club and not just your own net worth or what upgrades you're going to put on your next new yacht

Sadly, ENIC are an investment company it's their primary aim to make money from our club. Whilst we're asking for them to show more ambition in the signings and on-field performance, they're obviously going to be more focused on things that make Tottenham Hotspur LTD worth more money (over-seas promotion, new ground etc). They're not going to come around and change focus from a few disgruntled fans and a bloke standing outside Bill Nic Way with a home made 'Levy Out' sign.

joe lewis had fuck all to do with dragging us back from sugars mess

Levy deserves credit for that and I'll believe they're actually going to build a new stadium when they do it. Seems to me that they're really good at coming up with excuses to prolong everything. Joe lewis has made billions whilst owning Tottenham and invested fuck all in the club ergo he's a cunt

If you are going to buy a football club you should at least have some real ambition for the club and not just your own net worth or what upgrades you're going to put on your next new yacht
You talk so much shit it actually pains me to reply to you.
What excuses are prolonging the building of this stadium? What like the fact theres a company on the fucking land we need and they did everything in there power not to move? Id say thats less of an excuse and more of a reason. If its so fucking easy, go to White hard Lane and tell them what theyre doing wrong. You'll earn a fortune for a few hours work.

As for the Levy/Lewis bullshit. One minute we're owned by Lewis and its his fault we havent won the champions league, one minute its Levys fault we are where we are. Fact is this. We are owned by ENIC. ENIC is owned 70% by Lewis and 30% by Levy. Levy is the Chairman. We dont have an abramovich type owner. We have a board of people making decisions.

Levy has his faults, he is overly keen to sack managers, and at times hasnt strengthened like he should (despite thinking this is a good transfer window, but would have liked Jay Rodriguez).

Yet look at what he has done in ten years, we are a globally recognised franchise, have a new training centre, the stadium is coming soon, our academy is stronger, the depth and talent of our squad is better, we are a more competitive side. I am very happy, despite the numerous Levy errors.

Not every club can grow like we have.

He's invested a lot more than fuck all, don't get that wrong. It's not on the same levels as other clubs but Levy/Tottenham have spent a fair wedge of Lewis' cash.

Sadly, ENIC are an investment company it's their primary aim to make money from our club. Whilst we're asking for them to show more ambition in the signings and on-field performance, they're obviously going to be more focused on things that make Tottenham Hotspur LTD worth more money (over-seas promotion, new ground etc). They're not going to come around and change focus from a few disgruntled fans and a bloke standing outside Bill Nic Way with a home made 'Levy Out' sign.

I know enic is an investment company and all that entails but when have we spent a fair wedge of uncle joes dosh?

Levy has his faults, he is overly keen to sack managers, and at times hasnt strengthened like he should (despite thinking this is a good transfer window, but would have liked Jay Rodriguez).

Yet look at what he has done in ten years, we are a globally recognised franchise, have a new training centre, the stadium is coming soon, our academy is stronger, the depth and talent of our squad is better, we are a more competitive side. I am very happy, despite the numerous Levy errors.

Not every club can grow like we have.
Jay Rodriguez who hasnt played for 6 months because of injury....:adethumbup:

i believe in educating the thick, not ignoring them. Together we can make the world a better place.

well stay in school then son because you've got a long way to go

here's a tip though don't take everything at face value and don't believe everything you read in the paper

now fack off ya milk behind the ears having cunt

well stay in school then son because you've got a long way to go

he's a tip though don't take everything at face value and don't believe everything you read in the paper

now fack off ya milk behind the ears having cunt
finished school 5 years ago with two A's and a B at A level mate. The closest you've ever come to B's and A's is when you're shagging sheep.

ibapwkkqopuyna80x53.gif

I know enic is an investment company and all that entails but when have we spent a fair wedge of uncle joes dosh?

Guessing here as the figures are giving me a headache trying to find them - but, I'm presuming it must have been around 2000-2005 where ENIC took over the club and took it off of the market. Spurs signed a fair few players, I am assuming these would have been funded by ENIC, if I am incorrect, somebody please correct me.

Back
Top Bottom