Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know exactly what it means.
Look back at your posts regarding the trust or have you forgot what you post
Somebody on here once said a member of the trust said "do you know who I am", was that you?
Not a chance that actually happened.

I fail to see how that now means you can call people a 'fucking retard'?

Somebody on here once said a member of the trust said "do you know who I am", was that you?
Not a chance that actually happened.

I fail to see how that now means you can call people a 'fucking retard'?
Yes it was me and at the time I gave you a full explanation of what happened with many witnesses present.
But you being the retard that you are would not believe it.

Yes it was me and at the time I gave you a full explanation of what happened with many witnesses present.
But you being the retard that you are would not believe it.
It didn't happen.

Shows how much of an impression you left too as I'd forgotten all about it and also you. I suspect you get that a lot though...

Some of the people in those comments calling people "plastics" and saying "this makes the supporters look bad"

These people have been convinced that we are stuck with ENIC and can do no better than them, brainwashed plebians happy with mediocrity.

Here's the reality, the plane will give ENIC negative press, sure it might not change a damn thing but the reality is, the supporters don't have many avenues of complaint do they?

Every single suggestion is met with "oh you moaning twat, be happy with what you have!" or some variant of that, basically supporters that are unhappy with ENIC will NEVER change the minds of people who are uncomfortable with the idea of challenging these owners who are frankly, turning our club into a hollow money making machine with no prospect of success.

Frankly, I don't care if it "makes us look like that lot down the road" if you want change you have to speak up and make the change happen, this club needs new owners, nothing will change until it happens.

One of the best posts I've read on here this year. If not the best

7TD5.gif

It didn't happen.

Shows how much of an impression you left too as I'd forgotten all about it and also you. I suspect you get that a lot though...
You forgot about it because you were proved wrong.
The 2 people involved Kat Law and Mr KR a man that has been going home and away for 50 years ask him or her for that matter.

You forgot about it because you were proved wrong.
The 2 people involved Kat Law and Mr KR a man that has been going home and away for 50 years ask him or her for that matter.
Proved wrong? I said it didn't happen, nobody else apart from you said anything different.

Still... you keep calling people on the tinterweb a 'fucking retard' tough guy. :thumbup:

Proved wrong? I said it didn't happen, nobody else apart from you said anything different.

Still... you keep calling people on the tinterweb a 'fucking retard' tough guy. :thumbup:
I gave you the names of the people involved ask either side.
And by the way you are a retard

Back
Top Bottom