Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

500 days of summer love GIF

Cant do much with the worst owner in our history. 1 league cup in 20 years . Shite as it gets.
Chairman don’t teach winning mentality, play AMs at LB, drop semi final hat trick heroes, play injured players in key games, introduce training regimes that prolong injuries, mock trophies and lose the dressing room.

Keep saying it and people keep acting like his whole 20 years has been failing with a top four squad.
He made us a top 4 team from a 14th placed team that used to celebrate the years highlight as a 1-1 draw with Woolwich.

Our journey hasn’t been all about the trophies until Poch rocked up.
But he failed to win one despite having 430M spent on 26 players in five windows.

“But spending 50M isn’t spending 50M unless you borrow it!!!!”

He “Wasn’t backed” despite breaking our transfer record three times, and having the “best squad since the 80’s”

All we needed was a “tricky winger” right?
Remember those days?

Cant do much with the worst owner in our history. 1 league cup in 20 years . Shite as it gets.
He'll still be blaming it on Pocchetino after 40 years. I'm still scratching my head as to how he was at fault for just 1 Carling Cup from 2000 - 2015.

He'll still be blaming it on Pocchetino after 40 years. I'm still scratching my head as to how he was at fault for just 1 Carling Cup from 2000 - 2015.
I’m still scratching my head as to how there are posts you have verified and stood by where you called Poch and “cunt” and blamed his team selections and shit attitude towards the domestics for us not winning a trophy.......yet still try and pretend it’s not his fault for not winning a trophy

Levy has had a hand in both success and failure IMO, I don't understand why some consider a business man above critism on here , defending the transfer policy for the majority of Pochs rein is ludicrous , Harry Redknapp's rein as well for that matter.

Poch just wasn’t a very good scout and had no real vision outside of Ndombele, Son and Lo Celso to be honest.

Dele was Pleat I believe, Toby and Wanyama were obvious stand outs from Southampton.

Some of the players Poch called and begged to join like Llorente and Aurier show really what our policy was all about

Sanchez 44M when we needed a DM? Ok

Weird I heard Poch achieved something massive
He did. He achieved four consecutive top 4 finishes and a Champions League final on a transfer budget from 2014 - 2018 smaller than Burnley and Huddersfield.

DD-COMPOSITE-PREM-NETT-SPEND.jpg

Still scratching my head why you refuse to recognise this.

It's almost like you love Levy more than Spurs!

He did. He achieved four consecutive top 4 finishes and a Champions League final on a transfer spend from 2014 - 2018 smaller than Burnley and Huddersfield.

DD-COMPOSITE-PREM-NETT-SPEND.jpg

Still scratching my head why you refuse to recognise this.

It's almost like you love Levy more than Spurs!
That table is truly embarrassing

Back
Top Bottom