Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For anyone still on the fence about Levy.

Time for this profit hunting, club rapist to get fucked and replaced by someone who gives a shit about winning silverware.

To those offended by me calling Levy a club rapist. Sorry ❄️

Levy and Enic do not care that they embarrass us fans
They don't care that we're the ones who get the piss taken out of us.
They only care about money as evidenced by their shitty league Cup finalist merchandise.
We are 'customers' not fans to them.
Everything about their tenure has been to grow the asset.(get the club making more money and worth more) which they have done.
The success of the team on the pitch how we know it i.e winning trophies has always been a distant second.
Levy is unfit to run a football club.
We deserve better.

How long have Newcastle fans wanted Ashley out.

And while season tickets are being bought, club merchandise bring worn and money going through the tills owners are in no rush to sell.

ENIC are going nowhere fastunless someone pays the price they want. And even then they own so much land around the ground I’d be amazed to see them give up control of the stadium.

People better get used to protesting. Be in it for the long haul. A war of attrition.

You've got to hand it to these two cunts .
A club with no football success or any chance of any but worth
Billions on such little investment .
Those ugly fuckers have pissed on everyone who has Lilly white blood . Stab you in the back merchants.
Only way is to make the ground toxic , piss off the tourists , no buying the crap merchandise , continue protests .
Devalue their product that is the only thing they care for . The true faithful have little hope but there may be a grain .
If we do nothing then we deserve them.
Or if not forever will be their stain of enternal bitterness and
"Profit over Glory "

Last edited:
I am running a poll on my Twitter page.

I asked: "Where do Spurs go from here? A new manager comes in the summer, but above him - what is the best solution for the coming years? (MNG - Manager, DOF - Director of footbal)

1) Enic In - new MNG
2) Enic In - new MNG+DOF
or
3) Enic Out - new Owners

Poll

The poll is running until tomorrow. So far around 60% for ENIC out. There is unrest in the fanbase and a change must come in some way or another. Those that want ENIC to stay, want to bring a DOF in with a new manager.

Matt law seems to really have it in for Levy, and it’s hard to argue, as much as I think he’s a bellend.

Its nice to see some in the media finally calling Levy out for his BS. I know that they can't be as harsh as we are as many of them need to maintain relationships with the club but there is so much crap that Levy has done, outside the ESL stuff which has widely be criticized, that seems to not really get much of a reaction out of the media its nice to see it finally coming out.

So Nagelsman and Rodgers out.

I'm really no Mourinho fan boy but he has well and truly shown levy up. Before him there was always the question of "do we need an elite manager to win things."

Firstly it's not true, Chelsea won the champions league with Di Matteo.

Mourinho is an elite manager, and highlights that the job is a thankless task. You can't win things when profit and commercial growth is prioritised over the strength of the squad. People say "our squad has been good enough to win things." No. It hasn't. It's always lacked depth and had severe frailties that Liverpool's squad didn't have last year until they got burnt out from klopps high tempo.

I am running a poll on my Twitter page.

I asked: "Where do Spurs go from here? A new manager comes in the summer, but above him - what is the best solution for the coming years? (MNG - Manager, DOF - Director of footbal)

1) Enic In - new MNG
2) Enic In - new MNG+DOF
or
3) Enic Out - new Owners

Poll

The poll is running until tomorrow. So far around 60% for ENIC out. There is unrest in the fanbase and a change must come in some way or another. Those that want ENIC to stay, want to bring a DOF in with a new manager.
What was the definition of insanity again? Do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.

ENIC need to go.

Back
Top Bottom