Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cheers mate.

I hope it is a big turn out, the previous one was an embarrassment.

Thanks for the updates guys.

Much, much better. Good stuff.

tenor.gif

I'm actually ENIC in. As an owner ENIC doesn't withdraw a lot of money (that I'm aware of), and they don't add a lot of money. They let the club run it self like a company. I'm pretty happy with that, because what is the alternative, the club being run like a toy by an Arabic Prince? So I'm ENIC in.

When it comes to Levy, I'm also Levy in. Ha has taken this club from mid table top fighting for top 4 and from mid table economically to the world's 10th biggest club. We have a new stadium that will host other events and bring lots of cash in. Levy is a great company leader. And again what is the alternative. So I'm Levy in

As for the sporting side of the "company"I think Levy has got to step down. He needs to create a world class sporting organisation including analysis (moneyball + people), training, scouting, club red line, vision, strategy, including buying, selling players and negotiating. But can he and will he be able to do that?
So you're not too keen on winning trophies then?

Kasper Schmeical was on TV earlier saying that the family who own Leicester run the club as a passion rather than as a business. Enic run Spurs as a business and nothing else
To be fair to ENIC though they made it clear that was their intention when they got involved with football.

Eb80wIzUYAAi6jr

What's more difficult to understand is why so many of our fans buy into it. Although finally there does seem to be a growing realisation of what it's all about.

Reality is should never have hired jose in first place and kept poch. When jose joined it just didnt seem right in terms of profile and style of play. Part of me thinks levy got him as Woolwich at time were looking for new boss as emery had been sacked. Poor decision making all round.
Poch had to go no matter who we appointed

Back
Top Bottom