Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think any other club in the league has supporters that have been so brainwashed by the owners than ours.

Some of the excuses for them is beyond any form of rational thought, ENIC have a genuine fan club it seems, embarrassing.
I think theres a lot of fans who have woken up and smelt the coffee. Realised enic couldn't give a shit about the football as long as there taking in the cash

Agree with all this apart from the great company leader..... I don’t see any leadership from him
To take Spurs from where they were 20 years ago to where they are today. I think that is the sign of a great boss. But you right. I don't know much about his abilities as a leader.

You love those quotes. It’s your go to posts. I don’t believe any owners are in it for anything else but to make money. With Levy we all know he should stay away from the footballing side, that’s where the problems is. Trouble is, if he hasn’t learnt now, he never will.

We haven’t even been in the stadium with it fully open to fans for a whole season yet. Whilst I’m pissed off with the way he’s done certain things, I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on spending the income from it. It will be bloody obvious if he doesn’t.

To be fair to ENIC though they made it clear that was their intention when they got involved with football.

Eb80wIzUYAAi6jr

What's more difficult to understand is why so many of our fans buy into it. Although finally there does seem to be a growing realisation of what it's all about.
How many more times are you going to post that?

Back
Top Bottom