Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shouldn’t that read , “becoming a number 2” ?

Looks like we’re arguing over £1.5 m with regards to that young lad at Bologna. No idea if he’ll become a star but isn’t it worth the risk or do we have to start celebrating Levy’s “ firm stance” on negotiating.
I’m celebrating - I definitely don’t want to do a Leeds due to a payment to Bologna

Looks like we’re arguing over £1.5 m with regards to that young lad at Bologna. No idea if he’ll become a star but isn’t it worth the risk or do we have to start celebrating Levy’s “ firm stance” on negotiating.
Yup, this is a moment that will tell us everything about the brief Paratici has. He likes the player, the player wants Spurs, the valuations are super close.

It’s a medical on Monday or else any use of “Director of Football” to describe Paratici is an absolute propaganda lie.

Yup, this is a moment that will tell us everything about the brief Paratici has. He likes the player, the player wants Spurs, the valuations are super close.

It’s a medical on Monday or else any use of “Director of Football” to describe Paratici is an absolute propaganda lie.
We know he will little ability to make decisions

after 20 years of the cancerous little cretin, it’s obvious that his miserly fingers will still be furiously jabbing his calculator for every last penny

Lol if it really is to be believed that spurs are haggling over a couple million on tomiyasu then spurs really need quit claiming to be a global force in football.

If he's not worth 20 million even, then why buy him? I'd hazard a guess to say he could well be worth 20 million but classic Levy wanting to grind out every deal.

Sorry to say it but Spurs are a small club as long as Levy/ENIC treat it this way.

Kounde? Give me a break.

Lol if it really is to be believed that spurs are haggling over a couple million on tomiyasu then spurs really need quit claiming to be a global force in football.

If he's not worth 20 million even, then why buy him? I'd hazard a guess to say he could well be worth 20 million but classic Levy wanting to grind out every deal.

Sorry to say it but Spurs are a small club as long as Levy/ENIC treat it this way.

Kounde? Give me a break.
Spot on. Just walk away and move to the next player

Kounde? Give me a break.
Levy's never grasped the fact that other chairmen don't operate like him, so when they name a price it's usually what they're after.

I was the chairman of another club I'd stick an extra £5m on any player he was after.

I just dont get the logic with levy. Shells out over billion in new stadium and training ground which lets other teams use. Then haggles over pennies for the most important thing...improvement potentially to the first team. Levy still dont get it the objective of the club is to win.

I just dont get the logic with levy. Shells out over billion in new stadium and training ground which lets other teams use. Then haggles over pennies for the most important thing...improvement potentially to the first team. Levy still dont get it the objective of the club is to win.
The stadium and training ground are fixed assets. Perfect for an investment company.

Players are a gamble, and always will be. Levy's in the wrong industry.

Last edited:
Honestly levy needs to be a chairman for someone like burnley. Turn their accounts round, never win anything under him and build a fuck off stadium and training facilities that other teams use and the fans really dont give a shit about.

Honestly levy needs to be a chairman for someone like burnley. Turn their accounts round, never win anything under him and build a fuck off stadium and training facilities that other teams use and the fans really dont give a shit about.
Sadly he's exactly where he wants to be. Premier League London team with fans willing to pay the highest prices in football.

The training ground and stadium are genuinely world class. I won't deny that. But he always falls short when it comes to investing in the team.

His dream is perpetual CL on a low budget.

What a bunch of whinging fannies. We're in the best position we've ever been with a platform to succeed, all put in place by Levy. We could easily have seen a similar trajectory to say Villa or Everton. Instead we've had huge amounts of entertainment over the past decade. We don;t have some divine right to be at the top you entitled timorous "supporters". You are Yids not fuking goon scum. Man up. Levy is not perfect, but the amount of vitriol he gets from so called supporters is a joke.

What a bunch of whinging fannies. We're in the best position we've ever been with a platform to succeed, all put in place by Levy. We could easily have seen a similar trajectory to say Villa or Everton. Instead we've had huge amounts of entertainment over the past decade. We don;t have some divine right to be at the top you entitled timorous "supporters". You are Yids not fuking goon scum. Man up. Levy is not perfect, but the amount of vitriol he gets from so called supporters is a joke.
What a load of shite

This is a sure fire way to get taken advantage of by an investment company.

Die hard support regardless of the reality that spurs had a chance to make history with Poch and rather than reward him with investment to get it over the line, retracted all financial support to focus on their capital assets.

Finished 7th last season below Leicester and West Ham...

Oh dear...
Levy,s aunt Matilda has just joined the forum.

You go sit in one of the best stadiums in the world - a facility that will propel and cement Spurs' prominence for decades - and wish we didn't have the chairman we do who delivered that to you? To me that sounds like the entitled Goons we used to laugh at. I don't ever remember Yids being so spoilt. We've been long-suffering, loyal, and invested in the Spurs community pretty much regardless of results. Now the geezer who's allowed you to dream, who's helped us get a foothold at the top over the past ten years, is the object of your hate?

Back
Top Bottom