Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they really are simply trying to scrape every last penny out of this club it is fucking embarrassing. Gangster wannabe Levy, glorified hedgefund manager, playing soccer coach from his office. Some randomer paraciti, jumping around on his phone in the dugout like a baboon. Half a squad that doesnt want to be here because they know tottenham are going absolutely fucking nowhere with these owners. The bullshit smoke and mirrors of “projects” and “competing for silverware” propaganda has fallen flat on its arse. Zero investment. 5th choice players. 30th choice “head coaches”. Sack the shit managers. Sack the good managers. No investment when we are doing well. Invest poorly when we are shite. Bullshit stadium filled with tourists. Bullshit interviews from arse flapping owners. They will suck every last penny out of this club.
Bang on

they really are simply trying to scrape every last penny out of this club it is fucking embarrassing. Gangster wannabe Levy, glorified hedgefund manager, playing soccer coach from his office. Some randomer paraciti, jumping around on his phone in the dugout like a baboon. Half a squad that doesnt want to be here because they know tottenham are going absolutely fucking nowhere with these owners. The bullshit smoke and mirrors of “projects” and “competing for silverware” propaganda has fallen flat on its arse. Zero investment. 5th choice players. 30th choice “head coaches”. Sack the shit managers. Sack the good managers. No investment when we are doing well. Invest poorly when we are shite. Bullshit stadium filled with tourists. Bullshit interviews from arse flapping owners. Build hotels, rock climbing, zip fookin wires, aquariums, supermarkets, fuck it build a whole circus because Were a fooking clown club now
Wow. Spot on

A couple of years ago todays result would have left me distraught. My whole week would be ruined. My wife would spend days trying to pick me up.

You know what. I feel nothing today. No sadness. No remorse. No anxiety.
NOTHING. and I fucking hate it and I hate what Daniel Levy has done to my soul and my football team.

Do every Spurs fan a favour and just get out of my football club.
Not bothered about missing one of matches now. & don’t expect any success with these lot in charge. 5th be amazing this season.

It’s quite an achievement to continue to get every footballing decision they take completely wrong. Astounding really. This summer will be looked back on as big a cock up as the 2018 summer window.

Its amazing isn't it.

Even when poch was in charge he maged to fuck it.

Its like there is an agenda.

But no. I'm not into conspiracy theories. This is a pure case of someone who has no clue. Promoted through nepotism fucking up because he is an arse.

they really are simply trying to scrape every last penny out of this club it is fucking embarrassing. Gangster wannabe Levy, glorified hedgefund manager, playing soccer coach from his office. Some randomer paraciti, jumping around on his phone in the dugout like a baboon. Half a squad that doesnt want to be here because they know tottenham are going absolutely fucking nowhere with these owners. The bullshit smoke and mirrors of “projects” and “competing for silverware” propaganda has fallen flat on its arse. Zero investment. 5th choice players. 30th choice “head coaches”. Sack the shit managers. Sack the good managers. No investment when we are doing well. Invest poorly when we are shite. Bullshit stadium filled with tourists. Bullshit interviews from arse flapping owners. Build hotels, rock climbing, zip fookin wires, aquariums, supermarkets, fuck it build a whole circus because Were a fooking clown club now
Oh my god you truly smacked the nail on the head.

Enic have all the gear but no idea about football. other clubs shop at decent stores yet we are reduced to happy shopper brands. we pay the most expensive prices in the world as supporters and what do we get in return? I’m so pissed off its boiling my piss thinking about it

they know exactly what they are doing, and that is to make money, which they will consistently do at a club the size of Spurs as there are too many people who will rock up to the games and buy all the merch regardless of how many LEGACY FANS they piss off

interesting today that it didnt sell out though. Chelsea at home and they are sending emails the day before offering tickets on the exchange, and there was loads going on Twitter

The important thing today was zero emissions and taking the knee in our shiny new pleasure dome stadium. If we tick more boxes we'll be invited into a future super league. Who needs substance when you've got style?

Last edited:
The difference between us and Chelsea is clear as day. They sacked Fat Frank at the end of Jan this year, bought in Tuchel, won the Champions League and probably win the league 21-22.

A few months later, Levy decides to sack Jose a week the cup final and put a rookie in charge. After 4 months with no manager, we appoint Nuno who Palace were close to appointing. Fucking Palace.

Chelsea exist to win, whereas we are Levy and Lewis's capital appreciation investment. We know Nuno is out of his depth, but I think our anger should also be directed at Levy, and Paratici for appointing him.

The difference between us and Chelsea is clear as day. They sacked Fat Frank at the end of Jan this year, bought in Tuchel, won the Champions League and probably win the league 21-22.

A few months later, Levy decides to sack Jose a week the cup final and put a rookie in charge. After 4 months with no manager, we appoint Nuno who Palace were close to appointing. Fucking Palace.

Chelsea exist to win, whereas we are Levy and Lewis's capital appreciation investment. We know Nuno is out of his depth, but I think our anger should also be directed at Levy, and Paratici for appointing him.

Sums it up really. I don't feel any anger towards nuno though, he's just doing what hes always done by way of tactics and footballing philosophy.

I naively knew little about nuno prior to him signing, but a number of ppl on here warned about how he sets wolves up and how its not aligned with how spurs fans like their teams to play.

If average Joes on a football forum can predict this, it's absolutely shocking that a Premier league club's ownership couldn't.

Or even if they could, what does this say about their attitude to the football side of their business.

Also, just like mourinho id judge nuno more harshly if he was given a squad that suits his philosophy. E. G. . Robust defence with lightning fast counter.

Dier is still here and playing every match...

Sums it up really. I don't feel any anger towards nuno though, he's just doing what hes always done by way of tactics and footballing philosophy.

I naively knew little about nuno prior to him signing, but a number of ppl on here warned about how he sets wolves up and how its not aligned with how spurs fans like their teams to play.

If average Joes on a football forum can predict this, it's absolutely shocking that a Premier league club's ownership couldn't.

Or even if they could, what does this say about their attitude to the football side of their business.
Oh no I definitely feel anger towards Nuno.

He has shit tools but you have to use those tools in a good way.

Starting Winks in the last game is unacceptable. And what does Dele have to do to get dropped?

Starting Winks in the last game is unacceptable. And what does Dele have to do to get dropped?
Yeah that's fair enough. I'm not saying we shouldn't judge, it's just how I feel.

I reckon levy has told nuno that we have lots of talent that aren't playing to their potential and we want to see them at their best (maximal transfer value).

And nuno probably thinks he's got what it takes to turn it round for them, but we all know that isn't happening bar a miracle or a manager of Poch's class.

In fact, the dropping of Alli is yet another example of why ENIC do not have Spurs' footballing interests at heart.

He's been off the boil for years. Other clubs would have moved him on by now even on loan. But our way is to claw back any residual transfer value that we can, in sacrifice of including a player that fits the system.

At the end of the day their ambition is to make money, not win trophies and they have done well for themselves, unfortunately we as fans are the ones giving them the money but getting so little in return. The surprising thing is they have endless lemmings supporting them no matter, I guess the stadium paid off our backs has bought them endless goodwill as on field they have delivered so little. They have brought our average league position up a few places from it’s dogshit mismanaged 90s position but they were unable to match our trophy 'laden' 90s having to settle for an audi cup or two. We are an original big 5 club and much more should be demanded.

Last edited:
Brilliant

Airfixx Airfixx - what is your take on this?

Yeah, this lot need to go. There is no hope of any progression with them at the helm.

Not only do they show a total lack of any ambition when it comes to the footballing side, they're also incompetent. I don't necessarily dislike them for being tight, most owners are unless you're a plaything, but you can't be tight and run things terribly.

Liverpool for example pretty much operate on a sell to buy basis, but they appointed well and sign intelligently. Very little money wasted. We spend very little but when we do its poorly, and our approach to management is a scattergun with no clear identity or plan in place.

Back
Top Bottom