Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sure .... are you saying keep ranting until we win the quadruple every season?

Winning any trophies in the City/Chelsea era is a massive ask, just one would indeed be great. You can't support a club based on trophies alone, if you did 95% of clubs would have zero supporters.
You have to say though, in terms of turnover we are closer to the 5%. For me and I’m sure others it’s the willingness to try, not the actual trophies. It just feels like whenever we’ve been close with ENIC, they’ve sat on their hands, happy to eek out the CL money. I reckon most people would accept failure if they feel they’ve tried. I’ve just got no belief in ENIC at all.

Sure .... are you saying keep ranting until we win the quadruple every season?

Winning any trophies in the City/Chelsea era is a massive ask, just one would indeed be great. You can't support a club based on trophies alone, if you did 95% of clubs would have zero supporters.

Great.

Can we have ENIC saying that publically then and adjusting their pricing accordingly?

Instead of 20 years of waffle about "ambition".

From ENIC? At this point we would have to win the league for me to say it's alright. Levy did so many wrong decisions over last couple of years, and before too. But this with Nuno is the biggest fuck you to the fans we experienced.

We have the most expensive tickets for what? Luxury of the stadium or competing on the pitch?

He got Conte because he was desperate and even now he shows he's still the same, reluctant to change. But he'll have to because Conte won't be here for long.

yeah but reasons and infrastructure and reasons and net(*) spend

(*which only looks good, because we fucked up cutting losses on duds)

So clarify? what would stop you ranting?

Is it just one trophy? is it 4, or is there a bigger number in mind?

I've answered your question, will you now answer mine?
You're the biggest ranter on here mate. Your pro ENIC rants are off the fucking scale and dwarf any support you show for our team.

And you completely avoided the question asked of you.

So. If you truly love Spurs as much as you love the owners, please give us an example of where you would draw the line and join the majority in wanting them out?

Another 10 years without a trophy? 20? 30........Relegation, maybe?.....Trying again to destroy 140 years of history and taking the club out of English football? Moving fixtures to accommodate NFL?

Instead of using this forum solely to abuse Spurs fans who want the club to succeed, tell where the tipping point would be for you?

You're the biggest ranter on here mate. Your pro ENIC rants are off the fucking scale and dwarf any support you show for our team.

And you completely avoided the question asked of you.

So. If you truly love Spurs as much as you love the owners, please give us an example of where you would draw the line and join the majority in wanting them out?

Another 10 years without a trophy? 20? 30........Relegation, maybe?.....Trying again to destroy 140 years of history and taking the club out of English football? Moving fixtures to accommodate NFL?

Instead of using this forum solely to abuse Spurs fans who want the club to succeed, tell where the tipping point would be for you?

Yawn ...... stop trolling and get a life.

Back
Top Bottom