Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't bring your dickhead persona from SC here too mate.

You're happy with the investment in the playing side of the club?
That’s quite rude :llorisunsure:

No I expect to see significant investment in 2022. Ever since the stadium opened Ive expected the same but make allowances for Covid. No excuses now.

FJztZbmaMAElELX

You have to say though, in terms of turnover we are closer to the 5%. For me and I’m sure others it’s the willingness to try, not the actual trophies. It just feels like whenever we’ve been close with ENIC, they’ve sat on their hands, happy to eek out the CL money. I reckon most people would accept failure if they feel they’ve tried. I’ve just got no belief in ENIC at all.

I’m not Enic out but couldn’t agree with this post more. Seasons that spring to mind is that Redknapp year when we bought Saha and nelson haha. Can kind of sympathise with not buying players during the stadium delay. Now that we have seen the back of covid restrictions there should be no excuses.

I agree. The 'protests' outside the ground on a match day are laughable. About 10 blokes is the most I've seen.

Protests need to be done properly, shouting and making noise when you're losing never works, keep the same energy when you win as well, these accounts and suggestions of protests always pop up during the transfer window lol

I like the Liverpool one where they walked out late in the game because FSG raised the ticket prices, imagine Spurs fans did something like that in an ENIC out protest during the match, that would make waves - never gonna happen though most fanbases treat protests as days out and a drinking sesh with your mates.

Probably said that in jest but we're a bunch of keyboard warriors and internet gangstas when it comes to ENIC, the ENIC out extremists are good at wearing the clobber in the form of avatars and display pictures and shouting down people's arguments as well as being abusive, but when it comes to the crunch they don't carry the same enery in real life.

Probably said that in jest but we're a bunch of keyboard warriors and internet gangstas when it comes to ENIC, the ENIC out extremists are good at wearing the clobber in the form of avatars and display pictures and shouting down people's arguments as well as being abusive, but when it comes to the crunch they don't carry the same enery in real life.
I doubt anybody from here will go to that 'protest'.

You're right, online the ENIC out crowd are very loud, in real life not so loud. Evidenced by the few blokes at home games with their soppy looking ENIC out banner on the railings the other side of the road, opposite the club shop.

Back
Top Bottom